1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jonnyboy82
February 27, 2024, 10:00pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
I know you more than likely won't read this message BUT if you do PLEASE take a few hours out of your day and watch all town aren't we and you will see how much we love our club , how much we don't give up on our club and how much we will back you with everything if you give us everything.

Watch it all as a club the players staff the whole lot and you will see what we can do when we are all together.

Tonights results has made our job to stay up harder but I've just watched all town aren't we and fvck me I love our club our fans . It's made me motivated and even more determined not to go back down to the hell that is national league.

David its been a rocky start no doubt about that but let's get after it now and we will be with you all the way.

Yes I'm a grown man and yes I'm emotional after watching that but It just reminded me of why I love my team .

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE .....M

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Chrisblor
February 27, 2024, 10:02pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,847
Gold Stars: 235
FAO DAVE AND THE PLAYERS: win some football matches please and we'll be fine, cheers

gary jones
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
HertsGTFC
February 27, 2024, 10:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,943
Gold Stars: 228
FAO Dave & the players please watch the All Town Aren’t We film and you’ll know what to do.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
MuddyWaters
February 27, 2024, 10:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,254
Gold Stars: 236
FAO Dave. Your managerial career is on the line.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
Mappers
February 27, 2024, 10:31pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,324
Gold Stars: 118
They need to put it all on the line win,lose or draw any half bottom attempts won't go down well at all after the Donny disaster  .

They need to turn up big time  on Saturday , a messy defeat and reaction to it is not something I want to contemplate .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
Phil the cod
February 28, 2024, 7:08pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -332
Gold Stars: 61
From the battling display we saw at Morecambe6,I'd say the players and manager are well aware of what's needed.
Forest green are in a more precarious position than us so it will be down to luck who will come out on top Saturday.
That said, I've always believed you make your own luck, so come on town we are behind you all the way.
I'm predicting the atmosphere will be great from us Saturday and anyone who gets on the players backs after a misplaced pass is a  girl private.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › FAO David and the players

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.