1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Mappers
May 8, 2023, 7:35pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.45
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,378
Gold Stars: 119
Well that's it then our first season back in the league succesfully navigated , not always enjoyable on the eye but some amazing memories & moments that will last a lifetime .

If a year ago you would have told me what the coming 12 months had in store I would have said you were bonkers , it was bonkers .

A big thanks to everyone at the club ,after many years of apathy we have ambition , hope and stability .

The fans have been amazing to - had some good laughs with regulars and at away games we are a special bunch .

Season ticket acquired and I hope we can touch the heights of last summer sales wise .

I wish everyone a happy  R & R period over the next 3 months .

I am signing off until August
UTMM
Neil
Logged Offline
Private Message
It Bites
May 8, 2023, 7:47pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,238
Gold Stars: 265
Have a great summer mate ..... I wish I could sign off till August, I'm addicted though 😂😂
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
MarinerRob
May 8, 2023, 8:18pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,432
Gold Stars: 107
One year ago we were beaten 3-1 at home by Maidenhead.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61281298
What a year!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
Heisenberg
May 8, 2023, 8:20pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,092
Gold Stars: 93
The ironic thing is, the post season is the best time on here! Let the rumours commence (I appreciate that all that sh#t started weeks ago….).

I see that someone posted that Clifton was signing for Sheff Wednesday this evening, but the thread was immediately taken down by admin. And they’re off……..
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
lukeo
May 8, 2023, 8:34pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,386
Gold Stars: 149
Wtf am I supposed to do now.. the fishy will be dead. Brighton got me knocked out the LMS competition and my FPL team is f#cked.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
LH
May 8, 2023, 9:55pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,544
Gold Stars: 173
Probably the most eventful midtable season we’re ever likely to see. Memories made that I’ll relay to my kids and theirs of the cup run and in particular that night at Southampton although I’ll struggle to pass on any from the league games I’ve been to. Hopefully we can be more consistent throughout next season and make a big push for the play offs.

Have a good break, everyone.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Have a great summer

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.