2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
RonMariner
April 28, 2023, 7:55pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,789
Gold Stars: 226
Be funny if he did buy the Pool after his spat with Jeff Stelling after one of his managerial sackings.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
Mappers
April 28, 2023, 8:08pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,409
Gold Stars: 119
Quoted from Heisenberg

He didn’t like the Fenty comparison - I’m not surprised, he was actually far worse than honest John ever was. And that is f#cking saying something.

That was one of my favourites 'don't you dare compare me to Fenty I am a completely different character , with all due respect we are a football league club Grimsby are not '

As the youngsters say  'that aged well'.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
Heisenberg
April 28, 2023, 8:10pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Approval: +5,100
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Mappers

That was one of my favourites 'don't you dare compare me to Fenty I am a completely different character , with all due respect we are a football league club Grimsby are not '

As the youngsters say  'that aged well'.

Did he honestly finish that sentence by mentioning us as non league?! I didn’t know that bit! Awesome.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
Mappers
April 28, 2023, 8:21pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Approval: +4,409
Gold Stars: 119
Yeah it was mid way through the season we went up and the interviewer said our crowds had gone up and it triggered him and he said that , i used to listen to his interviews on their Iron Bru podcast because he was so volatile and would just go off - it was pure entertainment . On one before that he went bonkers about the council 'shafting' him over their stadium on the lake ; and then making non -empty threats that ' if the fans go off on a tangeant and don't turn up the club goes ' .

It might actually come to fruition now .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hartlepool

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.