Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 2023/24 season tickets.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 201 Guests

2023/24 season tickets.

This thread currently has 5,612 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
April 26, 2023, 4:37am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,038
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from aldi_01

Pretty sure that’s the finance company but I appreciate you need something to have a dig at…

And who chooses the finance company?
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 55
GollyGTFC
April 26, 2023, 6:21am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,048
Gold Stars: 358
And what did you expect  ST to stay the same
You support town and want  to watch home games you pay up and stay loyal...
So from my  point of view as your away supporting "Exile"if I go by train or car  costs will go up for next season.
Away ticket prices where  ever I go will be an increase too, Don't even go there on the price of Bovril makes me laugh everytime especially  when i do my weekly shop down Morrisons for a price of a jar (Bovril at footie matches a tradition for me by the way as I digress)
Remember the big rush for FA Cup tickets for Brighton all gone in 24Hrs you had the priviledge to do so as you were an ST holder .
Me had to go hospitality (table 11) would not have missed it for the world came out my boys inheritance  so to say .
Swings and roundabouts and the joys of supporting "The Mariners!" Or any footie team come to think we are all in the same boat.
So moan / Leave / Pay up and make cuts somewhere else. My auditor (Wife) will say doing the shopping Do you really  want that extra couple of beers ..
You a smoker and support town !!! Quit and save put money towards  your ST.
YOU can Red X to death thats my opionion voiced !!!
UTM See you at Stevenage  and looking forward to next season's  fixtures too.

What are you banging on about? Nobody on here has complained and said ST prices don’t need to go up a bit.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 41 - 55
aldi_01
April 26, 2023, 6:50am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
To be fair, anyone with half a brain knew they’d go up. Nobody forces fans to buy them and let’s face it, season tickets don’t just provide the playing budget, costs have increased for the club as well.

Perhaps the varying percentage rises seems a little unfair but I’d imagine there’s a reason even if some fans don’t like it. Again, the finance thing is clearly a rip off but I’d imagine it’s the same with most of the companies available. I dread to think how some would react if we were to ever progress up the league again and prices went up.

You can’t please all of the people all of the time. We’ve got a small group that would moan regardless…ticket prices go up, they moan it’s not affordable or value. They go down, it’s lack of ambition and clearly a smaller budget. If a pub did a pound a pint they’d want it to be 50p…

Bottom line is, if you want one, get one. If you can’t afford one, that’s understandable, there are other ways to pay but people will cut their cloth accordingly. However, nobody is forcing anyone to get one…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 55
April 26, 2023, 8:01am
Guest User
I'll be renewing mine and my lad's ticket regardless. What else are we going to do?
Reply: 43 - 55
aldi_01
April 26, 2023, 8:30am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from 140381
I'll be renewing mine and my lad's ticket regardless. What else are we going to do?

DIY? Sit and moan you can’t get a premium seat on match day?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 55
LH
April 26, 2023, 8:42am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,566
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from aldi_01

Go on the Fishy and tell everyone you went on the hospitality area for the Brighton game because you’re such a superfan for the hundredth time this month?
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 55
April 26, 2023, 8:46am
Guest User
Quoted from aldi_01

You've not seen my attempts at DIY...
Reply: 46 - 55
realist
April 26, 2023, 8:52am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,685
Gold Stars: 41
So twenty odd quid to watch Hursts diabolical home selection and tactics, or nine pints in Wetherspoons? I think I will take the drink next season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 55
April 26, 2023, 8:53am
Guest User
Quoted from realist
So twenty odd quid to watch Hursts diabolical home selection and tactics, or nine pints in Wetherspoons? I think I will take the drink next season.

Keep on reaching for that dream.
Reply: 48 - 55
April 26, 2023, 9:41am
Guest User
Quoted from realist

The twenty odd quid will also help safeguard your liver, being realistic.  
Reply: 49 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 2023/24 season tickets.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.