Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ben Foster ...................
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 219 Guests

Ben Foster ...................

This thread currently has 2,605 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
tashee69
April 11, 2023, 3:00am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +959
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Kris2
Their fans were calling for Foster to be dropped after losing the game before despite him making multiple saves and keeping them from losing by way more. I guess it shows no matter the club the performance being good is only judged on wins and losses are usually called out as the goalkeeper's fault.

Two of the goals were his fault, as I posted earlier.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
diehardmariner
April 11, 2023, 9:20am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,653
Gold Stars: 539
Not convinced this is the final twist in the tale.

Wrexham have go to Barnet at the weekend, where I have to admit I was expecting Cropper to cause problems with his throw but presuming he's injured as not featured last few games.  Barnet are probably safe in the play-offs but need a win to secure it but will want to finish 5th to get home advantage in the quarter-finals.  They've also got Borehamwood at home who are in a very similar position to Barnet, albeit chasing down a 5th place finish rather than holding onto it.  Added to that fixtures against Yeovil and Torquay.  Yeovil probably less of an issue but Torquay are in great form and fighting for their lives.

County on the other hand have Woking who will definitely be battling for a 3rd place finish to avoid the quarter-finals but dead and buried Maidstone before finishing against York who've pulled away from danger and will likely be safe by the time that game is played.

Can see it going to goal difference as the decider, which currently stands in County's favour by a single goal.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
promotion plaice
April 11, 2023, 9:31am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from fishcake63
Good look forward to beating them again , 15 years as a national lge club they've done their bit , apart from mullin dont mind them

Include Phil Parkinson in that as well for me, he had a go at the ref apparently at half-time yesterday and received a yellow card in the 2nd half.
Can't stop himself.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ben Foster ...................

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.