Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › I am WACCA
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 23 Guests

I am WACCA

This thread currently has 40,429 views. Print
37 Pages Prev ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All Recommend Thread
Abdul19
April 27, 2023, 11:39pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,575
Gold Stars: 218
Kris2 having an absolute Mikey O'Neill at Sixfields here  

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 320 - 363
LH
April 27, 2023, 11:47pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,557
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Kris2

I'm not sure about baseless considering how you spat your dummy out over that whole situation and had sufficient motive to damage the club's reputation. If what you say is true and you had zero connectivity over the last several months then you have nothing to be concerned about. Perhaps there is a lesson here to not overreact to every single situation and post an essay about it. As you say whoever has been controlling said Twitter account has wet their pants and deleted everything because they are worried about consequences.

Speaking of consequences, your friends are posting threats to me that a military trained man who knows how to shoot a gun is going to get his hands on me, an unarmed and defenceless civilian. I'm now afraid for my life so please stop making threats via your friends or if they did this on their own please ask them to stop.

They don’t get to bring the rifles home at weekends mate. Think you’ll be ok.
Private Message
Reply: 321 - 363
Kris2
April 28, 2023, 1:27am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from ginnywings

Maybe a "sorry, I was wrong" type post may help to diffuse the situation?

Just a thought.

I mean the guy could have come out like "of course it's not me lol, as a fan of the club I'd never want to do that and I admit while some of my comments were made in the heat of the moment I'd never take it as far as that guy on Twitter because I wholeheartedly disagree with him"

Instead he showed up on here like "WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF BEING WACCA!? I'M NOT WACCA, STOP SAYING THAT!". I was given a loaded question where no matter what answer I gave I'd be treated negatively, I gave what was probably a really stupid answer which has led to this witch hunt in the absence of Wacca, whomever they might be who has gone to hide in a cardboard box somewhere.

I don't think it warrants threats or to be ganged up on by friends of said individual who could have just ignored the whole thing as it's not worth their time apparently. If I offended said individual or they felt I was accusing them wrongly, who I do not know personally I am sorry for that, can we draw a line under this now? I'll refrain from commenting further on individuals and presenting anything that could be speculation and let any investigation take it's course. People can call me what they want or say I'm wrong but I will take any further threats as serious and deal with it through proper channels.
Private Message
Reply: 322 - 363
HertsGTFC
April 28, 2023, 6:22am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Kris2

I'm not sure about baseless considering how you spat your dummy out over that whole situation and had sufficient motive to damage the club's reputation. If what you say is true and you had zero connectivity over the last several months then you have nothing to be concerned about. Perhaps there is a lesson here to not overreact to every single situation and post an essay about it. As you say whoever has been controlling said Twitter account has wet their pants and deleted everything because they are worried about consequences.

Speaking of consequences, your friends are posting threats to me that a military trained man who knows how to shoot a gun is going to get his hands on me, an unarmed and defenceless civilian. I'm now afraid for my life so please stop making threats via your friends or if they did this on their own please ask them to stop.

Talk about over egging the pudding, if you verbally go on the attack against a person expect them to verbally defend themselves, that’s all that has happened here.

As Ginny eluded to the only thing missing here is a bit of magnanimity from yourself.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 323 - 363
coddy60
April 28, 2023, 6:40am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -16
Approval: +652
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from Kris2

Think this must be waccas other account, frigging drama queen 👊💦
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 324 - 363
Mappers
April 28, 2023, 6:42am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,389
Gold Stars: 119
Maybe it's time for this thread to go , I started it (wish i had not now )

And all we have is :
-an upset lady at the club
-some kid probably scared to his wits end in his parents bedroom
-A serving member of the countries finest getting called out for something which is clearly nothing to do with him
-somebody called Kris having some sort of meltdown

I am out on this one
Neil
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 325 - 363
forza ivano
April 28, 2023, 6:51am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,264
Gold Stars: 266
yeah - please lock this one admins - it's embarrassing n pointless
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 326 - 363
aldi_01
April 28, 2023, 7:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I guess the discussion is valid but perhaps the lack of pragmatism and the vindictiveness of some makes it hard.

As I’ve said, the reaction toward DC is that of a jilted lover and the initial reaction of Lee pretty much supported the reasons the club gave. In this context, I don’t believe it is him and suspect that Wacca is the spotty faced, male masturbation in a sock keyboard warrior son of a former employee or the mate of someone let go or whatever…I stereotype, it could be a girl but the sock wouldn’t be necessary…not as much anyway.

Of course there are issues at the club, like every single business and ultimately, people live by their decisions and their actions. People make mistakes but some of the guff spouted is nonsense and as many have said, of the accusations had any basis, were true and people had been thrown out with the rubbish, they’d be keeping quiet and using the legal channels readily available to resolve these sorts of things…not shooting their load on social media. It isn’t harming anyone but themselves or any potential legal case…

Still, it’s better than the weird thread about ships on badges and the inevitable comments from people using words like ‘woke’ and ‘snowflake’ etc without really knowing what they mean….

Roll on august…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 327 - 363
crusty ole pie
April 28, 2023, 8:40am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,377
Gold Stars: 66
Please lock this thread when threats and counter threads are being made it’s time to put an end to it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 328 - 363
rancido
April 28, 2023, 8:45am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,609
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Please lock this thread when threats and counter threads are being made it’s time to put an end to it

Totally agree. This thread contains the kind of rhetoric that lead to the demise of this sites predecessor. It's all become so crass, infantile and, at times, embarrassing, from posters who should know better.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 329 - 363
37 Pages Prev ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › I am WACCA

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.