Croxton
February 3, 2023, 6:53pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 33
https://gtfc.co.uk/crewe-alexandra-travel-guide/

Neither the Crewe Ticket update, or Crewe's OS, said that we can pay on the day. It also failed to say that collections can be made at Crewe. Both options would have made the life of some exiles much easier.

This has nothing to do with the online fiasco but another sign that people are working under pressure. Plus a tadge of Grimsby centric mind set?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Happy_Mariner
February 4, 2023, 11:17am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +69
I’m driving today as on a training course close to Crewe. Hopefully able to get a ticket from Crewe or pay on the gate.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
aldi_01
February 4, 2023, 12:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Happy_Mariner
I’m driving today as on a training course close to Crewe. Hopefully able to get a ticket from Crewe or pay on the gate.

You can just nip in their ticket office, I rang them yewurdsy and she said they were doing that…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Croxton
February 4, 2023, 1:56pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 33
Just picked mine up from The Brewers courtesy of gtfc_chris. Thanks for your help!

Now enjoying a Wainwrights in the Crafty Beggar.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Crewe Travel Guide

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.