2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
GyMariner
November 17, 2022, 1:23pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Approval: +692
Gold Stars: 7
Still getting £25 taken from me monthly despite cancelling my pass some time ago via the recommended email address. Does anyone have an alternative contact please?

Logged Offline
Private Message
jamesgtfc
November 17, 2022, 1:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from GyMariner
Still getting £25 taken from me monthly despite cancelling my pass some time ago via the recommended email address. Does anyone have an alternative contact please?

Pick up the phone and speak to the club. If you've followed the procedure and it isn't working or contact your bank and tell them not to allow those payments as you've cancelled them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 17
Chrisblor
November 17, 2022, 1:51pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,932
Gold Stars: 238
They did this to me with a monthly pass as well, even though I contacted them within the stipulated time-frame to cancel it before the next payment was taken. I just kept sending increasingly arsey emails until they eventually replied and refunded me for the extra payment they'd taken. No idea why in this day and age cancelling a subscription requires you to email them and for it to be processed manually, rather than there just being a button you can click to cancel the auto-renewal!

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 17
Madeleymariner
November 17, 2022, 2:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 50
Quoted from Chrisblor
They did this to me with a monthly pass as well, even though I contacted them within the stipulated time-frame to cancel it before the next payment was taken. I just kept sending increasingly arsey emails until they eventually replied and refunded me for the extra payment they'd taken. No idea why in this day and age cancelling a subscription requires you to email them and for it to be processed manually, rather than there just being a button you can click to cancel the auto-renewal!

Thats why companies like DD and generally make it difficult to speak to someone directly while they have your £50 extra they are making money on it, so never in a rush to deal wiyth it. Your best one is a free trial but we insist on having your bank details and payment set up for day after trial ends and its up to you to cancel and not automaticly cancelled if you dont tell them you want to continue. "Its the way they get you" as Jeff Bingham would say.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 17
ska face
November 17, 2022, 2:52pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,753
Gold Stars: 851
I was expecting a bit more for my fiver a month than the usual pre-match interview, slightly extended highlights (more replays & a minute of shaking hands) and a chat which whichever ex player was passing through the building that month.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 17
MuddyWaters
November 17, 2022, 4:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from ska face
I was expecting a bit more for my fiver a month than the usual pre-match interview, slightly extended highlights (more replays & a minute of shaking hands) and a chat which whichever ex player was passing through the building that month.

Are they still doing “Inside Training “ videos or have they gone?
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 17
jamesgtfc
November 17, 2022, 7:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from dicko995
i really dont understand why you guys dont get the live games for free.I have been away from the UK for 6 months now, after being in Shegan area for 3 months, and now returning to Spain for the winter, being in Croatia for 3 months.
Go on Express VPN and go on the streams for the country that allocates the Town game for that day. You can do it from the UK, just put the country tv channel in. On the way to France territory in 2 days now my 90 days are up, so get on VPN and cheat your area. simple

Nice to see you're alive and living the dream. I hope you've found a way of repaying your debt to Les.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 17
arryarryarry
November 17, 2022, 7:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,039
Gold Stars: 117
Simple solution, when you cancel a subscription cancel the DD at the same time.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 17
ska face
November 17, 2022, 8:29pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,753
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Are they still doing “Inside Training “ videos or have they gone?

Dropped right off, which is a shame as I thought they were decent content.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 17
DB
November 18, 2022, 12:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
No prematch from Hurst for the Stevenage game, nor is it on Town web page or official YouTube. Mariners TV was ok to start with but it seems to be dropping off in a big way.

We are now getting less than when it started, coinciding with Sam leaving. The Twitter also went to pot when he left but is in recovery mode now.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 17
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MarinersTV

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.