chipsandgravy
October 17, 2022, 8:24pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,632
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Hagrid

Erm because sheff wednesday are a big team an hour up the road….. hardly a good comparison

Well there's a surprise.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 107
TownSNAFU5
October 17, 2022, 8:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,894
Gold Stars: 42
They are averaging nearly 15,000 at home.  Given their impressive results this season, they should bring a large following. Despite the distance.   Any of the other 78 teams would have been easier on paper.  A formidable test for us.  We should rise to the occasion.

FPVmariner to sponsor the match?  (See above post).  He sounds loaded.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 107
TownSNAFU5
October 17, 2022, 8:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,894
Gold Stars: 42
Mean to to add:

Plymouth might see promotion as their prime objective.  The same reason that highflying Notts County and Bromley both least at home in the FAC at the weekend.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 107
ska face
October 17, 2022, 8:35pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,753
Gold Stars: 851
oooh, maybe I’ll log onto the fishy to see who we’ve got in the FA Cup…

Quoted from FPVmariner

Ah, at least 3 people jealous that I own a boat.  Never mind eh, spunk your money on mobile phones and Sky TV, nights in the pub etc.  kids eating beans on toast but hey, they’ve got Nike trainers and a week at Skeggie to ‘boast’ about, you’ve got a new tattoo to impress your equally stupid pals with.  Never your fault, company’s crap (in the rare cases of being arśed to work), it’s because of all the foreigners, always someone else’s fault.

You get out of life what you put in, contribute fúck all and you deserve fúck all.  Wake up, smell the coffee and stop blaming everyone else for what’s in your control.

…having a normal one, I see.
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 107
lukeo
October 17, 2022, 8:36pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,395
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from chipsandgravy
Its funny that people see Plymouth who are top as a crap draw yet I guess most fans would have seen Sheff Wed at home as a great draw and their third!

well... yes Sheff W would be better... We'd have a total sell out... With Plymouth i'll be suprised if 6k turn up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 107
lukeo
October 17, 2022, 8:37pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,395
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from FPVmariner

Ah, at least 3 people jealous that I own a boat.  Never mind eh, spunk your money on mobile phones and Sky TV, nights in the pub etc.  kids eating beans on toast but hey, they’ve got Nike trainers and a week at Skeggie to ‘boast’ about, you’ve got a new tattoo to impress your equally stupid pals with.  Never your fault, company’s crap (in the rare cases of being arśed to work), it’s because of all the foreigners, always someone else’s fault.

You get out of life what you put in, contribute fúck all and you deserve fúck all.  Wake up, smell the coffee and stop blaming everyone else for what’s in your control.

Never noticed your name before but unless this is a joke.. You seem like a stuck up sharp object.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 107
Cambs Mariner
October 17, 2022, 8:42pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Quoted from FPVmariner

You tried bragging about your boat and salary a few years ago, when you had the name Ferrers,  something or other. I presume you live in Higham Ferrers which is hardly a highspot of Northants. Is your boat still in Jones Boatyard?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 107
Hagrid
October 17, 2022, 8:44pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536
Quoted from FPVmariner

I hope your boat sinks. Arrogant fool
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 107
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
October 17, 2022, 8:47pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from FPVmariner

Wow, just wow! Beans on toast? Boat envy? Skeg holiday boasts? Where the hell did that come from? Either your account’s been hacked, you’ve got a brilliant sense of absurd humour or you’re a total and utter knob. Which is it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 107
supertown
October 17, 2022, 8:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,461
Gold Stars: 53
Worst thing about the draw is if we do draw , it’s a long trek for the replay
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 107
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › FA Cup 1st Round

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.