1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
DB
September 17, 2022, 2:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
I'm on my hols and the internet is playing up, very poor downloads etc. I would appreciate it if a few of you can check the full attendance and away fans numbers for me. I've asked for a few so the figure can be verified and nobody can then be accused of cheating, not that anybody on The Fishy would cheat.

Many thanks in advance.

DB

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
DB
September 17, 2022, 4:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
Heard it 3167 and 589 of glorious Mariners, hope we score to sen them home happy.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
acko338
September 17, 2022, 5:11pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,230
Gold Stars: 33
Superb Town support !!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
stevej7634
September 17, 2022, 8:56pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +64
Quoted from DB
Heard it 3167 and 589 of glorious Mariners, hope we score to sen them home happy.

Even Lord Tondeur commented about the (lack of) attendance by Colchester.... The town following fans are amazing!!!!
Look at Hull Tahhhgerrrs following at Swansea (oh, which they lost!!) - they are p!ss poor!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
aldi_01
September 17, 2022, 9:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from stevej7634

Even Lord Tondeur commented about the (lack of) attendance by Colchester.... The town following fans are amazing!!!!
Look at Hull Tahhhgerrrs following at Swansea (oh, which they lost!!) - they are p!ss poor!

Early KO, potential rail strikes, the fact it’s in Swansea, perhaps it’s not great bur I remember town only taking 200 to places before.

Colchester’s ground is woeful, everything about Colchester away is dreadful and they didn’t particularly get big crowds at the old ground, this one’s on the edge of a Lego housing estate with a fancy middle class gym next door and a petrol station…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Colchester Attandance

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.