DB
July 20, 2022, 1:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Quite enjoyed that last night, took if for what is what, a friendly and a rum out for the boys
I say friendly, don't think Green or Macatee got that memo though!..
Biggest positive for me was JMD, lasted a full 90 minutes and didn't look gassed out neither, he's a clever player and could prove pivotal this season at unlocking tight defences.
Watched Orsi to see what he gives us, endless energy but without the correct distribution to him he looked a bit like a dog chasing a balloon tbh.

Good to read JMD has a tank full of energy.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
WelwynGardener
July 20, 2022, 3:17pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 6
A quick mention about the crowd too. Phenomenal to have 3800 there on a very hot and humid evening. Great atmosphere too, belying the so called 'friendly' nature of the encounter....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
MarinerDevil
July 20, 2022, 3:25pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +2,779
Gold Stars: 80
What a ball from JMD for the first highlight, Orsi should really have been on the end of McAtee's scuffed shot/cross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYFqOEbmPgg
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
Surrey97
July 20, 2022, 4:55pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +835
Gold Stars: 20
I really do think we’re gonna see a much improved JMD this season. The quality he had last season was clear to see, and he seems to have got fitter during pre season, if he can keep himself in good condition I think he’ll be an excellent player for us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.