Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Telford enquiry anyone?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 23 Guests

Telford enquiry anyone?

This thread currently has 1,486 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
July 12, 2022, 10:31pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
It’s funny looking back how the liberals on here couldn’t type fast enough in their support for for the crazed drug addict across the pond and the ensuing corrupt BLM movement. And yet we have another town with hundreds if not thousands of our own white working class children raped and even murdered predominantly by orchestrated Pakistani Muslim gangs. Abused because of their race!
Yet for many PC conformists  in society including the local police they’re the wrong race, as the report once again finally shows today .. absolutely shocking but no worry’s this will soon be forgotten and the abuse will continue.
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
July 13, 2022, 7:27am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
You really don’t know much do you?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 11:56am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01
You really don’t know much do you?

I know this actually and surprisingly made headline news!
But not the right kind of news, racism to be discussed amongst our fishy PC brigade🙈

Oh look another Labour council …. Cowardly woke illegitimates!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 23
mariner91
July 13, 2022, 12:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,727
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Humbercod

But not the right kind of news, racism to be discussed amongst our fishy PC brigade🙈

Quoted from Humbercod

Wow what a 🤡
Don’t need anything from the state thanks, raise my kids to be free from the nanny state, free to question, critical thinking yes critical race theory no. Nice and kind to others yes, hate and bitterness no.

Why not practice what you preach?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 23
aldi_01
July 13, 2022, 12:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Oh dear, you use these victims to pedal your racist rhetoric without knowing anything…I best speak with the Telford victims I worked with abused by very much white males and tell them it’s all the fault of Asian blokes…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 12:11pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

Oh dear, you use these victims to pedal your racist rhetoric without knowing anything…I best speak with the Telford victims I worked with abused by very much white males and tell them it’s all the fault of Asian blokes…

Bullshit! I’ve been there I’ve watched the documentary’s which are pretty much banned ..you know with actual survivors!
You know dam well this is a Muslim grooming gang problem that’s been rife in towns and City’s up and down the land on an industrial scale, shame on you trying to sweep this under the carpet, it’s because of PC cowards like you the problem persist have the balls to say it loud this is predominantly Pakistani Muslim men!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 12:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Why not practice what you preach?

Sorry but you’ve  misunderstood I was actually paying a compliment😀
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 23
Rick12
July 13, 2022, 12:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Humbercod

Bullshit! I’ve been there I’ve watched the documentary’s which are pretty much banned ..you know with actual survivors!
You know dam well this is a Muslim grooming gang problem that’s been rife in towns and City’s up and down the land on an industrial scale, shame on you trying to sweep this under the carpet, it’s because of PC cowards like you the problem persist have the balls to say it loud this is predominantly Pakistani Muslim men!
I think you touch on a point in that yes I've heard similar on mainstream television that the authorities were initially scared a bit of investigating for fear of being accused of racism but still feel the majority of Muslim men are good people Humbercod.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 23
aldi_01
July 13, 2022, 12:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

intercourse me you really are thick as mince…you keep watching your documentaries whilst some of us actually repair the system and support the victims…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 12:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Rick12
I think you touch on a point in that yes I've heard similar on mainstream television that the authorities were initially scared a bit of investigating for fear of being accused of racism but still feel the majority of Muslim men are good people Humbercod.

Absolutely Rick I have had many Asian friends over the years, my sons best mate is Asian, but we can never solve this problem that has persisted for decades if we can’t even call out what the problem is, let’s say it Muslim grooming gangs.. it’s even in the report to be fair and yet people will still deny it point the finger and call me or anyone who calls it out as racist, hence why it’s gone on for so long. Total cowards and it’s our children who continue to suffer.
Maybe Aldi should read the Guardian today with even their headline showing the Asian rapists.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 12:29pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

intercourse me you really are thick as mince…you keep watching your documentaries whilst some of us actually repair the system and support the victims…

If you work for the Telford services then hang your head in shame, read the flipping report at least… everything I’m saying is in the report.

Quote -
Telford sexual exploitation case: Inquiry finds over 1,000 children were groomed by Muslim gangs and authorities looked away due to ‘racial unease’
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 23
Hagrid
July 13, 2022, 12:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536
Quoted from Humbercod

Absolutely Rick I have had many Asian friends over the years, my sons best mate is Asian, but we can never solve this problem that has persisted for decades if we can’t even call out what the problem is, let’s say it Muslim grooming gangs.. it’s even in the report to be fair and yet people will still deny it point the finger and call me or anyone who calls it out as racist, hence why it’s gone on for so long. Total cowards and it’s our children who continue to suffer.
Maybe Aldi should read the Guardian today with even their headline showing the Asian rapists.

god i hope he never has to meet you
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 12:55pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

god i hope he never has to meet you

Great little lad spends more time at my house than his own, Mum and Dad lovely hard working middle class family we have a lot in common 😃
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 1:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
Anyone still in denial about the perpetrators (after yet another report) then research the Maggie Oliver foundation.
Maggie is a brave woman who puts her head above the cowardly PC parapet and calls it how it is.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 23
ginnywings
July 13, 2022, 4:33pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make.

Would it have been better if they had been abused by nice white middle class men?

What the fook are you banging on about?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 23
Maringer
July 13, 2022, 5:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,658
Gold Stars: 189
Cryptoracism with a bit less crypto day by day, I reckon.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 23
Rodley Mariner
July 13, 2022, 7:13pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,258
Gold Stars: 178
Some of his sons best friends aren't white.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 23
chaos33
July 13, 2022, 7:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,984
Gold Stars: 361
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Some of his sons best friends aren't white.

😂😂😂😂

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 7:52pm
Cocktail Drinker
Can’t wait for Kemi Lefty’s worst nightmare😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 23
chaos33
July 13, 2022, 8:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Errr….that should be Lefties’

😉

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 8:39pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33
Errr….that should be Lefties’

😉

Crucifyingly… is this Evan a word?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
chaos33
July 13, 2022, 8:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
😂 what?!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
Jackal
July 14, 2022, 10:27pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +211
Gold Stars: 15
All child molesters and rapists should be jailed for life is my view, however don’t for one moment think this issue is confined to Asians.
The facts show the gangs are mostly white men aged under 30 . Even the rabid anti immigrant Priti Patel says it’s not a simple as most people think.

https://amp.theguardian.com/po.....n-home-office-report

The likes of the daily fail use these incidents to push the right wing agenda of anti EU etc.  By all means shoot the sick illegitimates who commit these crimes but don’t believe the narrative you’re fed by the 80% right wing controlled media.  They have an agenda.  

The danger is that if everyone believes it’s just Asians then the biggest perpetrators will quietly continue their sick behaviour under the radar.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
aldi_01
July 17, 2022, 7:22am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Jackal
All child molesters and rapists should be jailed for life is my view, however don’t for one moment think this issue is confined to Asians.
The facts show the gangs are mostly white men aged under 30 . Even the rabid anti immigrant Priti Patel says it’s not a simple as most people think.

https://amp.theguardian.com/po.....n-home-office-report

The likes of the daily fail use these incidents to push the right wing agenda of anti EU etc.  By all means shoot the sick illegitimates who commit these crimes but don’t believe the narrative you’re fed by the 80% right wing controlled media.  They have an agenda.  

The danger is that if everyone believes it’s just Asians then the biggest perpetrators will quietly continue their sick behaviour under the radar.  

That doesn’t sell a twisted, racist narrative though.

Ironically, one of the victims I worked with, from Telford was helped out of the clutches of a gang by an Asian man and his family.

The crime is the crime, whoever commits it. The vitriol should be at the offending, irrelevant of cultural heritage.

I have been fortunate enough to work directly with both victims of Rochdale/Rotherham/Telford and equally, ‘perpetrators’ who were used to groom girls (99% white, vulnerable boys or teenage girls). All made it very clear this isn’t a cultural thing and very much just about sexual predators, some white, some black and some asian.

My work through MAPPA, my doctoral research and practical support has given me insight in to sexual offending and, as most sensible people testify to, this is an abhorrent crime that is not unique to one culture…but of course, if we push the bigoted  agenda we don’t have to review a system that fails, a system with under qualified or inexperienced and over worked professionals and frameworks which provide little support to anyone pre or post incident.

But hey, we can use it to score political points…I know a few people who’ve banged on about things need to be done and so forth about these so called Asian gangs…I guess for them, sharing a few fictional memes on social media is helping…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Telford enquiry anyone?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.