1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Brazilnut
July 10, 2022, 10:08pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +979
Gold Stars: 30
Seen advertised in TV  memory  walks for dementia  sufferers ......does anyone know of any round here .....my mam is struggling with it ... and i would love to raise money

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
DB
July 11, 2022, 5:08am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.44
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,048
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Brazilnut
Seen advertised in TV  memory  walks for dementia  sufferers ......does anyone know of any round here .....my mam is struggling with it ... and i would love to raise money

Hope this helps:-

https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/memory-walk/find-a-walk?location%5B1121%5D=1121

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
cmackenzie4
July 11, 2022, 7:54am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.25
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
I’d donate to this mate, I’ve done the 3 national peaks for the Alzheimer’s society many years ago, we raised quite a bit for them and would gladly donate, it’s a horrible disease and must be very difficult for you Brazilnut

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
aldi_01
July 11, 2022, 7:55am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
They’re a great idea.

Do the trust still do that memory event or is it another thing flipping Covid copulated? I know they were well attended and extremely helpful?

I think Docks do something similar? I may be wrong though…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Memory walks

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.