1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
AndyDarloFC
May 28, 2022, 6:26pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Where on earth do I start? Wow! What an advert for Non-League football that game was.

Thought you guys had the better of the game overall, despite the set-pieces defending. Enjoyed that game, honestly thought when Mani scored - That you'd won it. But hey, winning in extra-time away from home is always special... Even more so, when it's twice in a week  

Thought Waterfall was excellent, Fox had an immense game (just runs the game so easily). McAtee was superb, puzzled why he was taken off though as he was the best player on the pitch.

Over the moon for you all, especially my friends down there who've travelled all over the country all season. You deserve your day out in London..

Hoping to get myself down to the London Stadium next Sunday, work permitting and if the bairn wants to go with me or with her Mum/Stepdad. Will be an excellent following as per usual, just 1 more to go chaps. Just one more.

As usual... Up the f**king Mariners.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Heisenberg
May 28, 2022, 6:31pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,100
Gold Stars: 95
Great stuff, Andy, thanks from all us Mariners.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
AndyDarloFC
June 5, 2022, 10:13pm
Table Wine Drinker
Following on from this, on the train home from London now.

Absolutely delighted for you guys, superb team performance and fantastic number of fans despite the costs we all had to pay to get there etc. Outstanding effort.

Looking forward to being at a few more games next year when I’m not at the Darlo obviously. Will defos try and fit in Hartlepool away if I can get a ticket.

Enjoy your night everyone, have another beer or 25. You all deserve it.

UTM.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 6
lukeo
June 6, 2022, 6:40am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,396
Gold Stars: 149
Mcatee could hardly walk absolutely run himself into the ground on a big pitch. What a legend. Utfm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
jaygy
June 6, 2022, 6:50am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +2,351
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from AndyDarloFC
Following on from this, on the train home from London now.

Absolutely delighted for you guys, superb team performance and fantastic number of fans despite the costs we all had to pay to get there etc. Outstanding effort.

Looking forward to being at a few more games next year when I’m not at the Darlo obviously. Will defos try and fit in Hartlepool away if I can get a ticket.

Enjoy your night everyone, have another beer or 25. You all deserve it.

UTM.

Always good when opposing fans choose us as their second team, to have come all the way to London to "support" us is an epic journey and one I hope you'll never forget. Hopefully you have some equally great moments as a darlo fan but you'll always be welcomed with open arms at GTFC and that's the new ethos we need and are trying to to instil at our club. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
BeijingMariner
June 6, 2022, 6:55am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
Here's a nice little recognition of the fact that sharing GTFC with the world is an act of huge generosity and it is appreciated, from one of my kids socials. I think you either get the Town thing or your don't.
[img]https://i.ibb.co/C1SvNbW/Screenshot-2022-06-06-at-12-52-08.png[/img]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
AndyDarloFC
June 6, 2022, 10:45am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from jaygy

Always good when opposing fans choose us as their second team, to have come all the way to London to "support" us is an epic journey and one I hope you'll never forget. Hopefully you have some equally great moments as a darlo fan but you'll always be welcomed with open arms at GTFC and that's the new ethos we need and are trying to to instil at our club. UTM

Followed Town closey since my daughter was born 12 years ago as she lives in the town, always rooting for you and will make games when I can.

Looking forward to your return to the Football League, hopefully another good season  

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Well Done

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.