Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › More fans in attacks.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 267 Guests

More fans in attacks.

This thread currently has 8,733 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Dave Gilberts Left Peg
May 21, 2022, 1:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +2 / -5
Approval: -158
Gold Stars: 78
Quoted from 123614

So what about all those who have got tickets for the home end.  Are they going to just sit there quietly when Town score?  I don't think so, and I'm guessing that it will then kick off, and that could cause major problems for the club/

I imagine the fans who have got tickets for the county end will be the type of fan who can sit there quietly and watch a game without drawing attention to themselves, it’s hardly going to be the Cleethorpes beach patrol in there, relax

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 106
male private Nale
May 21, 2022, 2:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -924
Gold Stars: 136

I imagine the fans who have got tickets for the county end will be the type of fan who can sit there quietly and watch a game without drawing attention to themselves, it’s hardly going to be the Cleethorpes beach patrol in there, relax

CBP k2k
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 106
aldi_01
May 21, 2022, 2:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473

Didn’t kick off in the league game, didn’t kick off at scunny when it happened, nor Lincoln, nor Chesterfield…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 106
Teestogreen
May 21, 2022, 5:39pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -160
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Mayaman

That was rubbish.  The season was over for many teams way too early. The play off formula is much more exciting.

Ask Billy Sharp if he is excited? F.A. need to protect the players - employees of football clubs - or just drop the idea of Play Offs altogether imo

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 106
aldi_01
May 21, 2022, 5:58pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Teestogreen

Ask Billy Sharp if he is excited? F.A. need to protect the players - employees of football clubs - or just drop the idea of Play Offs altogether imo

Barrel of laughs you…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 106
Teestogreen
May 21, 2022, 6:03pm

Champagne Drinker
Pretty sure Billy might be struggling to laugh 🥴

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 106
RonMariner
May 21, 2022, 6:05pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,798
Gold Stars: 226
At the end of the day the clubs are responsible for crowd control within their stadiums.  In crucial games such as play off matches, they need to ensure they have adequate stewarding and police in attendance. If they don't then I am afraid they must accept that there will be consequences.

I think the scenes we have seen this last week would justify a penalty of playing a few games behind closed doors. Of perhaps a points deduction. The latter especially in cases where opposition staff or players are assaulted.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 106
aldi_01
May 21, 2022, 6:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Teestogreen
Pretty sure Billy might be struggling to laugh 🥴

Are you dim enough to think this would mean a player who have benefitted greatly through promotion and playoffs would say it’s a excrement idea simply because one nob head pushed him over?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 106
Vance Warner
May 21, 2022, 6:23pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,829
Gold Stars: 105
Quoted from male private Nale

Balderdash, I would love to see your list of countries that throughout history have been in more conflict than this island race.....

To quote Wellington our men are 'scum of the earth' and that doesn't get eradicated through a woke culture that has been around for half a tomato season.

The desire to fight, cause disruption, be a tribal menace remains strong in this nations men, channeled correctly it brings out a great armed force, left to its own devices it bubbles and erupts in places like town centres and football stadiums.

If I've got this right you suggest woke culture is eradicating our men being the scum of the Earth. How is that a bad thing?

Maybe you can explain exactly what woke culture means to you because if it means not acting like an arseho1e I'm all for it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 106
Teestogreen
May 21, 2022, 6:29pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

Are you dim enough to think this would mean a player who have benefitted greatly through promotion and playoffs would say it’s a excrement idea simply because one nob head pushed him over?

😂

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › More fans in attacks.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.