6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Maringer
May 30, 2022, 2:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,649
Gold Stars: 189
Hudlin has scored 50% of his goals for the season against us. I'm not sure if that's a sign that we should be worried or a sign that we shouldn't be worried!

I think it was their slick passing and pace through midfield and out wide which were a bigger issue in the game at BP this season. It's still a game we should have won and almost certainly would have if Efete hadn't injured himself.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 53
Les Brechin
May 30, 2022, 2:47pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,717
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Maringer
Hudlin has scored 50% of his goals for the season against us. I'm not sure if that's a sign that we should be worried or a sign that we shouldn't be worried!

I think it was their slick passing and pace through midfield and out wide which were a bigger issue in the game at BP this season. It's still a game we should have won and almost certainly would have if Efete hadn't injured himself.

We certainly need to be brushing up on our defending of set-pieces before Sunday!

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 53
Mayaman
May 30, 2022, 5:03pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,421
Gold Stars: 74
We are a different team now from when we played them before.  Saying that, It was the team I feared most during the play offs.  I suppose to go up we had to play them.  Still if we play like we have been then we can beat anybody.  Sousa will finally unleash some magic that will write him into GTFC folklore.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 53
acko338
May 30, 2022, 8:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,230
Gold Stars: 33
Oh, the sheer irony, if Souza does a Nathan Arnold at some point on Sunday and hits the target at last !!

With Mani to give Paul Hurst yet another poke towards a contract next season.

Different players from the last game in some areas, so it's game on !!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dieseruvwe

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.