1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
marinerjase
May 4, 2022, 2:40pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,665
Gold Stars: 147
Non footy before anyone comments 😉 (well it is and is isn’t..mental health affects us all)

AndysManClub are a charity group helping prevent suicide males over 18, in forms of peer support/activities etc - they meet every Monday night at college 7-9pm

Anyway, I’m organising/doing another charity event - 24 hour local facility challenge - details linked below - looking for anyone who wants to participate at any point, any other ideas for activities, any local businesses that could offer facilities, anyone that can help promote/share event/page, and raise funds also.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/jase-ives2

Furthermore details of group can be found online/Facebook page

Thanks 👍

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Azimuth
May 4, 2022, 3:42pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +709
Gold Stars: 61
Good luck fella, donation made.
Anything that raises awareness and helps with mental health struggles is well worth time and effort.
As a lot of us opened up and discussed out own isses and battles in another recent thread we can make the subject less stigmatised and be more open with each other.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
marinerjase
May 4, 2022, 4:30pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,665
Gold Stars: 147
Thank you, appreciated.

Anyone with any contacts to get a 5 a side pitch on here, or know of anyone who could help sort? Another activity that could be included..then I’d be looking for 13 players that’d play and make donation to page in advance. Cheers for any help in advance 👍

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
GrimExile
May 4, 2022, 7:05pm
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,280
Gold Stars: 36
Donated.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › AndysManClub

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.