11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 8:36am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Everyone's moaning saying Boris stopped them from seeing family last Christmas. He didn't stop my family, we cracked on as normal just like we will this year. If you let someone tell you that you can't see your own family then I'm sorry but that's on you. 🐑
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 109
Hagrid
December 8, 2021, 8:58am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,479
Gold Stars: 536
Quoted from Humbercod
Everyone's moaning saying Boris stopped them from seeing family last Christmas. He didn't stop my family, we cracked on as normal just like we will this year. If you let someone tell you that you can't see your own family then I'm sorry but that's on you. 🐑

Oh intercourse off.

Your defending the indefensible . My brother went 14 months without seeing his friends, any form of social contact. For these illegitimates to rub it in our face
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 109
aldi_01
December 8, 2021, 9:10am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
On a personal level I did and have done what I’ve needed to do throughout all of this…but, when this flipping fraud stands up and says one thing and does the opposite and then lies about it publicly whilst his cronies and hangers on brag…whilst billions have landed in the pockets of chums and no marks, shareholders and male masturbators you have to realise they’re the worst government we’ve ever seen…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 109
MarinerWY
December 8, 2021, 10:13am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from Humbercod

So you see nothing wrong with a government mandating draconian measures (regardless of whether you agree with the necessity of those measures) and then not following them themselves?

I think from other threads you are against lockdowns: anti-lockdowners should also be hugely enraged by this, as if Downing Street didn't really care about the rules, why impose them on the rest of the UK?
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 109
DB
December 8, 2021, 10:55am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.46
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,042
Gold Stars: 390
[quote=140716]

Unfortunately for red donkey brigade it still doesn't make Labour an electable alternative.[/quote]

This is the problem, we don't have a credible government and a credible opposition and haven't had for decades. Boris was only voted in because he said he would get us out of the EU and uphold the Brexit vote. At that time it was the only thing going in his favour and nothing else.

Regrettably, the country didn't know covid was around the corner and the cost of power was going up dramatically otherwise the outcome might have been different. Either way, the mess the country is in continues to the next vote, so let hope a statesman might appear to lead us instead of the buffoon we have,

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 109
ska face
December 8, 2021, 11:02am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,750
Gold Stars: 851
I hope everyone who voted Tory in 2019 is having a really, really miserable time and suffering immeasurably.
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 109
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 8, 2021, 11:21am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Looks like plan B is on its way.

A large chunk of the populace won’t follow the tightened rules. But Moggy, Bojo, Sunak et al don’t want us to follow the rules anyway so they can blame the public if things turn nasty in January.

aka follow the science when you need a quick distraction.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 109
ginnywings
December 8, 2021, 11:46am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from DB
[quote=140716]

Unfortunately for red donkey brigade it still doesn't make Labour an electable alternative.[/quote]

This is the problem, we don't have a credible government and a credible opposition and haven't had for decades. Boris was only voted in because he said he would get us out of the EU and uphold the Brexit vote. At that time it was the only thing going in his favour and nothing else.

Regrettably, the country didn't know covid was around the corner and the cost of power was going up dramatically otherwise the outcome might have been different. Either way, the mess the country is in continues to the next vote, so let hope a statesman might appear to lead us instead of the buffoon we have,

Because the Tory press machine tell you that and you all fall for it. Boris is doing exactly what I thought he would- running the country like it's his own private social club. He's a lying, cheating, entitled, populist @rsehole.

You're right that he swayed the voters with his Brexit rhetoric, but that's going swimmingly isn't it? We went shopping last night and the fooking shelves were bare. Couldn't even get the basics like milk and sugar. Fuel prices are rocketing and predicted to go up by 40% again in April. The country is rife with sleaze but the Tories are just laughing and partying their way through it all. They are laughing at you and me while they stuff their pockets with cash. That oily illegitimate Rees-Mogg thought it was funny too and mocked it it at speech he gave at another gathering.

The fact they had this party was bad enough. To then deny it is worse, but to openly mock the situation is disgusting and so typically Tory.

They have no shame and should be drummed out of office.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 11:47am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Looks like plan B is on its way.

A large chunk of the populace won’t follow the tightened rules. But Moggy, Bojo, Sunak et al don’t want us to follow the rules anyway so they can blame the public if things turn nasty in January.

aka follow the science when you need a quick distraction.

But the vast majority of people will comply. These shyster’s are literally laughing at us. What a mad world we live in, in an ideal world  Boris would be Joining Blair in a prison cell for the death and destruction his government has caused, and before the numpty’s say you voted for him (pre Covid) anyone of a sane mind knows Labour would have locked down harder with more restrictions, the passport would already be here.

The passports 😂 - https://www.euronews.com/2021/.....fter-christmas-party
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 109
Hagrid
December 8, 2021, 11:49am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,479
Gold Stars: 536
Quoted from ginnywings

Because the Tory press machine tell you that and you all fall for it. Boris is doing exactly what I thought he would- running the country like it's his own private social club. He's a lying, cheating, entitled, populist @rsehole.

You're right that he swayed the voters with his Brexit rhetoric, but that's going swimmingly isn't it? We went shopping last night and the fooking shelves were bare. Couldn't even get the basics like milk and sugar. Fuel prices are rocketing and predicted to go up by 40% again in April. The country is rife with sleaze but the Tories are just laughing and partying their way through it all. They are laughing at you and me while they stuff their pockets with cash. That oily illegitimate Rees-Mogg thought it was funny too and mocked it it at speech he gave at another gathering.

The fact they had this party was bad enough. To then deny it is worse, but to openly mock the situation is disgusting and so typically Tory.

They have no shame and should be drummed out of office.

Rees-Mogg makes my skin crawl

I’ve never been violent but he is the one i would love to punch
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 109
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › The Lockdown Christmas Party

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.