7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
It Bites
November 12, 2021, 8:50pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,257
Gold Stars: 266
All the Kane hate is boring . He has consistently been the best English striker over the last 6/7 years . Just intercourse off you ignorant boring simpletons
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 61
LH
November 12, 2021, 8:50pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,567
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Ipswin

FFS Holloway's First XI could beat this lot - LJL might even bag a couple, lets wait and see him against Italy again or anyone in the world's top 20 teams shall we

I don’t disagree but he scored against Germany and Denmark in the Euros. I said he’d get 5 in 6 if he gets a goal earlier - he’s on for 5 in this game. He is our one true world class player and he needs to leave Tottenham to get some silverware to put it beyond doubt.
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 61
buckstown
November 12, 2021, 8:52pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,187
Gold Stars: 79
I'm not a massive Maguire fan but he plays well for England and has done for three years. Granted tonights opposition is pants but he's done well against much better quality.
Trouble is manure have an amateur coach and the most expensively assembled defence in club football will be rubbish until he's gone
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 61
Squinter
November 12, 2021, 8:53pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +587
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Ipswin
They must be crap if Kane (pen)  can score against them in open play

My God, your glass isn't half empty, I don't think you've ever had a glass.  Cheer up for once in your life and enjoy what's in front of you.   I expected Albania to sit in a defend, I didn't think we would see such a good performance by England and I'm loving it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 61
lukeo
November 12, 2021, 9:07pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,396
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from lukeo
How's Kane starting? Now I'm not a fan of any prem team but I am a fan of FPL and he's doing terrible lately 😂

Well.... This aged well 😂 😂 😂 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 61
promotion plaice
November 12, 2021, 9:28pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200

Smith Rowe makes his full England debut.

I can't imagine how proud he feels and his family.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 61
LH
November 12, 2021, 9:44pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,567
Gold Stars: 174
3pts and a +6gd advantage over Poland with San Marino to play. I reckon eleven of us could play that game and we’d still qualify. Swin: I’ve got you pencilled in up front so you can show Kane how it’s done.
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 61
HertsGTFC
November 12, 2021, 9:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
England excellent in the first half and though against poor opposition showed some of the stuff they where made of in the Euros.

In the 2nd half they fannied about but the job was done, St Marino next and I'd like to say you can't under estimate the opposition .................... however on this occasion feel free to give them the full Swin treatment.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 61
HerveJosse
November 12, 2021, 10:33pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.88
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,217
Gold Stars: 144
I’d be interested to see some of the Balkan betting patterns over the past 24 hours because some of Albania’s players are giving a suspiciously good tutorial on how not to defend.

It’s like someone’s playing FIFA and as soon as control switches to the nearest defender, they just run away like a Holloway.

I am not generally a conspiracy theorist but that was a crazy first half from Albania a team with 15 points in the group and a chance of qualifying. Kamikaze high press that was easily played around leaving hopelessly exposed three booked and two off injured in first twenty five minutes largely after a series of wild challenges
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 61
DB
November 13, 2021, 2:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Morris Minor
Kane gets selected even though his form this year is terrible. On his current form he would not make the bench in Town's line-up.

Always thought Southgate picked players doing well for their own team.

He picked a player to score a Hat Trick

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › England v Albania/San Marino

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.