forza ivano
September 2, 2021, 11:12pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,269
Gold Stars: 266
https://www.facebook.com/group.....roup_comment_mention

Robyn Purvis is a British forces peacekeeper in West Africa. She is asking on the Grimsby Swaps and Sales Facebook page for GTFC kid's kits to give to the impoverished children.
I don't know if anyone can post better links, but just wanted to put it out there in case some amongst us may be able to help out

Logged Offline
Private Message
lukeo
September 3, 2021, 9:26am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,396
Gold Stars: 149
Annoyingly I gave loads of football kits away last year. Would have definitely have given them if I still had them  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › GTFC kids kit required

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.