aldi_01
August 17, 2021, 11:42am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Flipping heck. You’ve got your tinfoil hat well and truly on today.

Vaccines reduce the risks. Do you believe this is all a conspiracy by the world’s medical establishment?

Only the ones involved with senior politicians around the world…

My original comment isn’t wrong though. I didn’t question the efficacy, just the fact that people double jabbed still test positive…

Odd though, I can turn up at a festival having symptoms but if I prove I’ve had my vaccine I get let in…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 143
aldi_01
August 17, 2021, 11:43am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Which ‘group’ have been advised not to take the jab!?!

Brexiteers? Europhiles? Vegetarians? Wombats?

Erm…three of my colleagues, one of which spent a week in hospital after her first jab…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 143
aldi_01
August 17, 2021, 11:45am

Barley Wine Drinker
Simple fact is we won’t play…people will lose money this weekend and we’ll already have a game in hand…

First game will be Weymouth and it’s even more annoying that our game against Stockport has been moved to a Tuesday night…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 143
mariner91
August 17, 2021, 11:46am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,726
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from aldi_01

Only the ones involved with senior politicians around the world…

My original comment isn’t wrong though. I didn’t question the efficacy, just the fact that people double jabbed still test positive…

Odd though, I can turn up at a festival having symptoms but if I prove I’ve had my vaccine I get let in…

Your original comment is wrong. You said "mass vaccination isn’t really helping either of positive tests are still on the up..." which is clearly nonsense. The vaccines are perhaps not as effective at preventing the transmission but in terms of numbers of people in hospital and the numbers of deaths they are clearly successful.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 143
KingstonMariner
August 17, 2021, 11:46am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from aldi_01

Personal responsibility? I mean what do you mean by that? If by accepting that some want it and some don’t then yeh, definitely…

I’ve never said people shops to have it but feel free to imply I, like others have…it’s about freedom of choice.

It greatly reduces the possibility of testing positive yet so many who have had the vaccine still test positive? Didn’t they produce literature to say it greatly reduces symptoms?

It’s all becoming ridiculous. We all know our game won’t go ahead and this will go on for as long as people allow it now…

It does on both counts. No one in the medical or scientific community ever said the vaccine would eradicate the risk of catching it or of getting ill. The risks of both are lower.

People still catch it despite being double jabbed because such a big proportion of the population have had the jabs. The infection rate would be much higher if so many people hadn’t had the vaccination.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 143
Son of Cod
August 17, 2021, 11:48am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from aldi_01
Interesting that people assume those that choose not to have this one vaccine are anti vaxxers isn’t it…

This is just another example of superbly executed manipulation by the media in the UK. There has been a very dangerous narrative throughout the whole pandemic that anyone questioning the rollout of the vaccine is immediately pigeonholed as a tin foil hat wearing anti-vaxxer. I've had my both jabs personally, but I did a lot of reading before deciding to do so. I've been flabbergasted by the amount of intelligent people I know that didn't do this and were onboard with the vaccine right from the off.

The BBC wouldn't lie to us after all, would they...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 143
mariner91
August 17, 2021, 11:49am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,726
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Son of Cod

This is just another example of superbly executed manipulation by the media in the UK. There has been a very dangerous narrative throughout the whole pandemic that anyone questioning the rollout of the vaccine is immediately pigeonholed as a tin foil hat wearing anti-vaxxer. I've had my both jabs personally, but I did a lot of reading before deciding to do so. I've been flabbergasted by the amount of intelligent people I know that didn't do this and were onboard with the vaccine right from the off.

The BBC wouldn't lie to us after all, would they...

There is a difference though between doing your due diligence and not understanding whether a vaccine has been successful or not because the vaccine doesn't 100% stop the risk of transmission.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 143
aldi_01
August 17, 2021, 11:50am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Your original comment is wrong. You said "mass vaccination isn’t really helping either of positive tests are still on the up..." which is clearly nonsense. The vaccines are perhaps not as effective at preventing the transmission but in terms of numbers of people in hospital and the numbers of deaths they are clearly successful.

I wasn’t talking about hospital admissions or deaths…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 143
KingstonMariner
August 17, 2021, 11:51am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

These nutters get lumped in the same bracket as those who simply choose not to have it…

Covid had worked a treat at pitting society against each other though…

Covid didn’t put people against each other. People like you choosing to believe nonsense is what sets people off.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 143
KingstonMariner
August 17, 2021, 11:52am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

These nutters get lumped in the same bracket as those who simply choose not to have it…

Covid had worked a treat at pitting society against each other though…

I’ve got news got you. You are one of those nutters.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 143
15 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Twitter rumour

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.