5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
fishcake63
July 16, 2021, 8:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
Does anybody really think payne will give a toss , he will prob score a brace & upset everybody , life goes on let's leave it i'v seen worse no9s than him at bp
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 46
KingstonMariner
July 16, 2021, 9:35pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218

He deserves nothing more than a warm hand on his entrance

🤭

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 46
livosnose
July 17, 2021, 7:36am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +14 / -9
Approval: +1,176
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from fishcake63
Does anybody really think payne will give a toss , he will prob score a brace & upset everybody , life goes on let's leave it i'v seen worse no9s than him at bp

Like who ?

[img][/img]
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 46
ex-merseymariner
July 17, 2021, 8:05am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -10
Approval: +1,401
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from fishcake63

Your post got me thinking, thanks to the pandemic, I've not seen Payne play for Town at BP, only via ifollow.  Same goes for Gibson, Gomis, Windsor and Jackson amongst recent strikers.   (Might become a long post if I start listing all Holloway signings)

I saw Sisay play for Clee Town. Lucky me.

#newera;   New owners, new approach;  'we bought Grimsby Town to help renew the place we love'  
Join the Trust, get involved: UP THE MARINERS!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 46
Davec
July 17, 2021, 8:40am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,455
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from ex-merseymariner

Your post got me thinking, thanks to the pandemic, I've not seen Payne play for Town at BP, only via ifollow.  Same goes for Gibson, Gomis, Windsor and Jackson amongst recent strikers.   (Might become a long post if I start listing all Holloway signings)

Was Sisay as bad for Cleethorpes as what people make out? I got told even at that level he looked like bambi on ice and couldn't even do the basics such as control the ball, make simple passes and win headers etc.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 46
jamesgtfc
July 17, 2021, 8:58am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from ex-merseymariner

At a level where Scott Vernon scores 30 goals a season, Sisay was like a rabbit in headlights.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 46
toontown
July 17, 2021, 9:11am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,275
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from Davec

Was Sisay as bad for Cleethorpes as what people make out? I got told even at that level he looked like bambi on ice and couldn't even do the basics such as control the ball, make simple passes and win headers etc.

Yeah I wanted to ask that too.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stefan Payne

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.