moosey_club
June 19, 2021, 10:23am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,295
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Travelling around I see the good, bad and ugly of catering. Ours is among the worst. Black coffee that resembles dirty water.

I do think the catering needs outsourcing though because making a decent offering profitable is difficult when it's only open for a couple of hours 23 times a year.

Customers are a fickle bunch and the poor catering on offer will actually impact the decision to attend for some.

Outsourcing may be the sensible thing.....but doing so with little regard to what your customers are actually served is just dire. The new options will probably be outsourced also but there are so many pop up food businesses locally now that hopefully they will be interesting.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
DB
June 19, 2021, 5:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from ginnywings
There's 3 fentyistas furiously red crossing the posts on this thread by the look of it.

Give it up guys, he's gone.

Ginny weeks if not months ago I realised that a minor few will always red cross any post that criticises Fenty. A bit like the nazi's who think Hitler was brilliant, but not to that extreme.

Likewise, I have realised that I get up to 3(or more) red cross's because DB puts a post on. My contents are not read and if they were you have to wonder why you get a red cross for saying Town are good!

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer so we have to live with it.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
rancido
June 19, 2021, 7:31pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,617
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from DB

Ginny weeks if not months ago I realised that a minor few will always red cross any post that criticises Fenty. A bit like the nazi's who think Hitler was brilliant, but not to that extreme.

Likewise, I have realised that I get up to 3(or more) red cross's because DB puts a post on. My contents are not read and if they were you have to wonder why you get a red cross for saying Town are good!

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer so we have to live with it.

I suspect that there are some individuals who automatically red cross posts from some posters regardless. It's almost like I don't like this poster so I will automatically red cross him.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › First Fan Survey results released

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.