Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › no Hewitt & Hendrie.That means.....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 262 Guests

no Hewitt & Hendrie.That means.....

This thread currently has 5,901 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
May 20, 2021, 8:29am
Guest User
Rumours about Hendrie wanting a club closer to home have been going round ever since he signed. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

It was Hurst who got Menayese and Hewitt playing together. He'll sort it.

It's Coke I want to sign.
Reply: 20 - 23
RichMariner
May 20, 2021, 10:10am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,160
Gold Stars: 211
Hendrie's one of our longest serving players, isn't he? I think he's got more in his locker, and he's better than what he's shown us in recent times, but ultimately I don't think he's more than a L2 player.

Probably better than non-league but it's all about application. Some players slump to the standard the club finds itself in, while others maintain their standards and play above the club's league position. Sadly, Hendrie fell into the former category.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
DB
May 20, 2021, 5:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.46
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Just leave your vendetta with Filipe in the past Fenty has gone so move on.

I think if you read some of my past posts that I am in favour of leaving the past where it belongs. I also offered an olive branch to Fillipe who missed the post, allegedly, so I suggested he apologise for all the upset he has caused to the majority of people on here.

We are still waiting for the apology.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
Biccys
May 21, 2021, 1:51pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
Frankly I haven’t got a problem with anyone who wants to leave. When all is said and done, they were relegation players, and in my opinion we needed a huge rebuild anyway

This is the worst impression of TFG that I've ever had to endure.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › no Hewitt & Hendrie.That means.....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.