Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Club shop.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 216 Guests

Club shop.

This thread currently has 4,636 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
May 25, 2021, 9:46pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.78
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +886
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from lukeo
When I'm paid Friday I'll spend a few quid online, are the sales online aswell?  

There is a lot more actually in the sale room than online because there are many things that have limited availability that would be a waste of time adding to the sale page.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 22
lukeo
May 25, 2021, 10:43pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,396
Gold Stars: 149
I want to get my son the full kit, he's an average size 8 year old. On the youth section what do I go for?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 22
KingstonMariner
May 25, 2021, 10:46pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from lukeo
I want to get my son the full kit, he's an average size 8 year old. On the youth section what do I go for?

7-9 year old, medium?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 22
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
May 25, 2021, 10:52pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.78
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +886
Gold Stars: 120
They did have kids sizes but everything was separate. Might be worth ringing the club and asking to speak to someone in the sale room if you have specific requirements.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 22
forza ivano
May 25, 2021, 11:01pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,269
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from pen penfras

Paying back Fenty's loans?

another attempted false truth from Pen Penfras to add to his long list of previous lies

Stockwood & Pettit made it clear in their first interviews that they had paid the money out; personally, no dodgy loans, not taken from the club.taken out of their own pocket

Is that clear enough for you P.P.?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 22
pen penfras
May 26, 2021, 7:24am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -131
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from forza ivano

another attempted false truth from Pen Penfras to add to his long list of previous lies

Stockwood & Pettit made it clear in their first interviews that they had paid the money out; personally, no dodgy loans, not taken from the club.taken out of their own pocket

Is that clear enough for you P.P.?

More balderdash from Forza, are you somehow related to Stockwood or Pettit? Because you've spent months making up stuff in their favour or against Fenty with the sale, virtually nothing you've said is actually true.

Stockwood said in his first interview that the loans are repaid in 3 stages, I think it was the start of the next 3 seasons, and it will be paid for by the club. If the club can't afford it then 1878 has guaranteed the repayment which they would personally fund. What part of that says that they've already paid from their own pocket?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 22
forza ivano
May 26, 2021, 11:13am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,269
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from pen penfras

More balderdash from Forza, are you somehow related to Stockwood or Pettit? Because you've spent months making up stuff in their favour or against Fenty with the sale, virtually nothing you've said is actually true.

Stockwood said in his first interview that the loans are repaid in 3 stages, I think it was the start of the next 3 seasons, and it will be paid for by the club. If the club can't afford it then 1878 has guaranteed the repayment which they would personally fund. What part of that says that they've already paid from their own pocket?

Try listening to Matt Dean's interview with the 2 of them. It's available via Twitter or Facebook.

4:05 - 'How have you funded the purchase of John's shares & how do you intend to fund the club going forward?'
'Personal cash' (Pettit confirms this in an aside)
'No bankers in Malaysia, nobody funding it via loans or debt.We are funding it personally'
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 22
pen penfras
May 26, 2021, 11:29am

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from forza ivano

Try listening to Matt Dean's interview with the 2 of them. It's available via Twitter or Facebook.

4:05 - 'How have you funded the purchase of John's shares & how do you intend to fund the club going forward?'
'Personal cash' (Pettit confirms this in an aside)
'No bankers in Malaysia, nobody funding it via loans or debt.We are funding it personally'

And what has that got to do with paying back Fenty's loans? Slightly after that they talk about the loans still outstanding and they are guaranteed through 1878 which they will personally fund if the club doesn't have the funds.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 22
ska face
May 26, 2021, 12:05pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,753
Gold Stars: 851
Not sure why penfras is still lingering on here acting like Fenty’s loans being paid off is some kind of massive gotcha and some failing of the new board.

The loans are an indictment of Fenty and his absolute greed & selfishness. The bloke lied for over a decade saying he’d “written them off”, when in reality he clung on until he almost had to be physically removed from the place, leaching every last penny off the fans even when it meant us being relegated again.

He’ll get his (our) money, and after 3 years at most he’ll be gone. Forever. Not another penny, not another interview, doubtful he’d ever be able to watch another game in the flesh. That, compared with being stuck under his loafer for the rest of time while he siphoned off our cash like the slow puncture from hell, is dreamworld.

Whether it comes from a pair of shorts, a pie, 1878’s coffers or Mattie Pollock being sold, nobody cares as it means the nightmare is finally, finally over. And every day penfras reminds people of the fact, its another day closer to the end for Fenty and his hangers on.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 22
pen penfras
May 26, 2021, 12:32pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ska face
Not sure why penfras is still lingering on here acting like Fenty’s loans being paid off is some kind of massive gotcha and some failing of the new board.

The loans are an indictment of Fenty and his absolute greed & selfishness. The bloke lied for over a decade saying he’d “written them off”, when in reality he clung on until he almost had to be physically removed from the place, leaching every last penny off the fans even when it meant us being relegated again.

He’ll get his (our) money, and after 3 years at most he’ll be gone. Forever. Not another penny, not another interview, doubtful he’d ever be able to watch another game in the flesh. That, compared with being stuck under his loafer for the rest of time while he siphoned off our cash like the slow puncture from hell, is dreamworld.

Whether it comes from a pair of shorts, a pie, 1878’s coffers or Mattie Pollock being sold, nobody cares as it means the nightmare is finally, finally over. And every day penfras reminds people of the fact, its another day closer to the end for Fenty and his hangers on.

I made a joke, at which point Forza decides to call me out as lying, which is ironic as he is, along with aldi, the biggest poster of made up stuff on here. Not to mention that what I posted is a fact that has been confirmed by the new owners.

I'm not saying in any way that it's a gotcha or in any way a negative thing about the new owners. It is what it is and I look forward to next season and hope we have a good team to watch on a Saturday afternoon.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Club shop.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.