11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Madeleymariner
May 2, 2021, 6:33pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 50
Get the lot of em turfed out or arrested for trespass and get on with the game, blooming prols, its going to have a massive affect on my fantasy team this week.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 100
Davec
May 2, 2021, 6:34pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,455
Gold Stars: 42

Souness wasn’t trying to pin the pitch protest on Paul Pogba was he?

He's bound to be asking where Paul Pogba was in all this!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 100
Madeleymariner
May 2, 2021, 6:34pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 50
This is why they try to fill the ground with prawn sandwich brigade keep the commoners out so this sort of stuff doesn't happen
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 100
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
May 2, 2021, 6:49pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Get the lot of em turfed out or arrested for trespass and get on with the game, blooming prols, its going to have a massive affect on my fantasy team this week.

I’ve only got Bruno, with 10 pts from Ward-Prowse coming off the bench for him. Hopefully not rearranged for this gameweek.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 100
KingstonMariner
May 2, 2021, 6:58pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Fair play to the real Man U fans

Yes. What division are they in now? National League North or NPL?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 100
May 2, 2021, 7:06pm
Guest User
be interesting to see what punishment Man utd   get for their fans  invading the pitch and  then causing the  club not to  fulfill  a league fixture. If it was Town we know big fine and points deduction, for start of next season.
Reply: 25 - 100
aldi_01
May 2, 2021, 8:42pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
All over this...town fans should’ve done this months/years ago

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 100
moosey_club
May 2, 2021, 9:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,294
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from MarinerMal

I don't understand this opinion. You should be on the same as the United fans, all football fans need to be together on this. What would your reaction have been if the fans of the big 6 were all behind it I wonder.

Every single team in the Premier League pulled the ladder up , the money the perceived wealth has ruined many a club trying to get there or who have got there and found it impossible to compete because of the accumulated wealth of the established teams. Those at the top end are worse , just look at Arsenal .....played for top 4 every year to qualify for the Champions League, probably the original team to completely disrespect the League Cup by playing the reserves in it to protect their "charge to  4th place".
The uproar the Super League has caused in the general top flight has nothing to do with the little guys , its all about themselves , they are in uproar because they know the chosen six would have an even bigger advantage money wise and also if they did get thrown out of the P.L then Sky may cut funding.  They dont look at or recognise themselves as also being part of the problem in the game lower down , just self interest.

Hate it all, pure greed.

Those doing what they did today again just have an axe to grind with the Glaziers , they arent bothered about Grimsby Town and the pyramid, they just hate their owners and its convenient to have a pop now. They will still be voting themselves payrises in any Sky TV deals, ensuring massive parachute payments in order to allow them a quick return should they finish bottom,  keeping all the gate receipts, hoovering up kids from all the acadamies for nothing...etc etc.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 100
Chrisblor
May 2, 2021, 11:11pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,933
Gold Stars: 238
And Sky will say absolutely anything to gain more subscribers, even if it contradicts what they said yesterday.

A Murdoch company is all about making money and supporting anything that gives Murdoch (and family) power whilst reducing his tax bill.

21st Century Fox sold their stake in Sky to Comcast in 2018. Murdoch therefore no longer controls or has a stake in Sky and Sky Sports.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 100
rancido
May 2, 2021, 11:26pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,617
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from MarinerMal

I don't understand this opinion. You should be on the same as the United fans, all football fans need to be together on this. What would your reaction have been if the fans of the big 6 were all behind it I wonder.

The formation of The Premiersh*t was the catalyst that attracted all these overseas owners in the first place. The "big first division clubs" weren't content with some of the money generated from TV viewings, they wanted all of it and total control of the TV companies showing matches. They had no regard for how a lot of the money, up until that point, supported all grass roots and lower league football. The fans of these clubs were as much to blame as all they could see was the extra money their clubs would get to fund more expensive/better players. It was inevitable that all that money sloshing around would attract the wrong sort of club owners, those with no interest in football but ego inflated businessmen with deep pockets and scant regard for the fans. Well, you need a long spoon to sup with the devil, as all these clubs fans are discovering. But the genie is out the bottle now and there is no way he's going back. The tragic thing is that everyone who watches Premiersh*t football on tv or supports one of these clubs as a "second" team or even bought one of their shirts has helped to create this corporate monster. Sadly though these self same people can't see it.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 100
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Man Utd v Liverpool

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.