1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
DB
April 1, 2021, 9:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.46
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
Trying to think about it, but the takeover business has used most people's time.

As usual, it's a win for me. On a positive note, we haven't lost for ages but it looks like Matete is out and Habs could be back in so Clifton might move into midfield. We talk of the new manager bounce that didn't work for us, so hopefully, it might not work for them.

We need an attacking line-up, draws are no longer any good so we have to win and make sure we get more points, or the same, as Southend, Walsall, Barrow, and Colchester. My heart says we'll stay up but my brain says otherwise.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
ginnywings
April 1, 2021, 9:26pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Football match?

Almost forgot the football.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Salford Tomorrow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.