March 23, 2021, 9:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Game on.
My nerves are shot to pieces

Beat Walsall on Saturday and drag them into this too. This can get messy for a number of clubs down here, and that’s positive for us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
essexexile
March 23, 2021, 10:47pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +186
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ginnywings
We haven't had the rub of the green lately. We could have won 2,3 or even all 4 of the last four games. Decisions for and against not going for us. Width of the woodwork costing us twice.

People keep saying we don't create enough chances but the teams we have played against haven't exactly created loads either. Fine margins.

Fine margins indeed in this pinball league with hardly any teams showing any composure at all
No surprise then that Williams and Spokes arguably Towns two best midfielders should get us vital goals
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
grimsby pete
March 23, 2021, 10:51pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,827
Gold Stars: 222
Forget the other teams as long as we keep winning we will overtake at least two of them.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
buckstown
March 24, 2021, 9:09am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,187
Gold Stars: 79
Massive thread on the Walsall form wanting the coach fired, loads of them emailing the club.
Hope they hang on till next Monday!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
KingstonMariner
March 24, 2021, 3:40pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from buckstown
Massive thread on the Walsall form wanting the coach fired, loads of them emailing the club.
Hope they hang on till next Monday!!

Hope they don’t have a premature Grimsby Reaper moment. As you say, next Monday would be better.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
cmackenzie4
March 24, 2021, 4:35pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.25
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from grimsby pete
Forget the other teams as long as we keep winning we will overtake at least two of them.

That’s it Pete, we are looking harder to beat (the last 5 games prove this) that win last night may spear us on and give us that belief that we can win games, it will be interesting to see how we respond to last nights win, if we go and get the win against Walsall then I may start to believe, there’s a lot to do mate but it can be done, I still feel we have left it too late but I’d be glad to be proven wrong, Saturday is a massive game Pete.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Barrow, Walsall, Colchester

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.