6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Fillipe Noche
March 14, 2021, 4:11pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
If we get relegated, which is highly likely, then I shall not quit on my club with my support.

I will continue to support my team, continue to buy my tickets, and my support will be unerring and I’ll play my part in cheering the club back to the football league yet again. No matter how long it takes

My support is unconditional and I offer the manager and players (whoever they are) and the new owners my total support

Logged Offline
Private Message
promotion plaice
March 14, 2021, 4:13pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200

Only if the takeover goes through, then yes.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 52
MuddyWaters
March 14, 2021, 4:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
Conditional on the takeover happening. Never thought I would say that my support would ever be conditional but that’s how low we’ve got.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 52
Stadium
March 14, 2021, 4:25pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
If we get relegated, which is highly likely, then I shall not quit on my club with my support.

I will continue to support my team, continue to buy my tickets, and my support will be unerring and I’ll play my part in cheering the club back to the football league yet again. No matter how long it takes

My support is unconditional and I offer the manager and players (whoever they are) and the new owners my total support

What about if the current structure continues to exist?

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 52
Azimuth
March 14, 2021, 4:25pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +709
Gold Stars: 61

Good for you.
I on the other hand wont hand over a penny while we employ Hurst and are served up his negative no plan B style of football.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 52
DB
March 14, 2021, 4:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390

I like many on here we could be dead!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 52
Sandford1981
March 14, 2021, 4:48pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
Each to their own of course but I for one, will not be tipping up at BP until the current regime is gone. Cutting my nose off to spite my face? Possibly but you have to draw a line somewhere.

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 52
grimsby pete
March 14, 2021, 4:49pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,827
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from promotion plaice

Only if the takeover goes through, then yes.

Agree not a penny until Fenty is gone.

Saving my money to spend on town once the takeover is completed.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 52
DB
March 14, 2021, 4:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Sandford1981
Each to their own of course but I for one, will not be tipping up at BP until the current regime is gone. Cutting my nose off to spite my face? Possibly but you have to draw a line somewhere.

Do you consider regime to be owners, management, players or all of them?

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 52
realist
March 14, 2021, 5:02pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,685
Gold Stars: 41
And you are the reason the club is in its current state Niche. If a few more had shown conditional support earlier it might have driven Fenty (you?) Out sooner.
Blind faith , more like blind stupidity
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 52
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Unconditional

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.