Rick12
January 22, 2021, 12:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
It seems pretty straightforward really.

Like I say, hypocrites aplenty on the left spectrum of British politics.
I think the user RonRafferty  has touched on this and other academics  as well who Ive read that are non affiliated to politics. In politics people on the left and right of the political divide will never get it spot on. Its why its good to never immerse yourself too much in one ideology. Right and left both have their pros and cons if taken to the extreme.

Thank God we live in a democracy for example and aren't brainwashed or forced to adhere to the ideals of that region. The Taliban when it had control of  large swatches of Afghanistan  springs to mind for one .

Edit doing more research on my family tree I wrongly assumed my mum due to being a thoroughbred Latino from Spain that she had some Arab in her due to the Moors colonising Spain for around 800 years. Turns out after reading research less than 4% of Spanish people have Arab in them. Learn something new everyday  .

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 20
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Health & Safety my @rse

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.