10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
heppy88
January 9, 2021, 4:54pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
Fenty: hey guys it’s not my fault, it’s that fraudster Holloway, he had the board fooled! I’m as much a victim of this. Quite frankly we were Holloway’s puppets, totally hoodwinked. He had us in the palm of his hands, made all the decisions. I was taking a backseat, remember? Come on fella’s, how could this mess have anything to do with me? Don’t forget that southerner Shutes, he’s also to blame, I had to take my eye off the ball pandering to his whims. To be honest it’s all his fault! Must cancel the deal, can’t handover the club. Yes the 3 musketeers are at fault! Must save the club, yes I am the saviour, the fans must need me more than ever. I was the big boy in the non league, top dog, that was me. Trust in me, Fenty, the saviour! I’m back guys!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 94
grimps
January 9, 2021, 4:57pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,136
Gold Stars: 46
At least we’ve made a profit the last 5 seasons , what a well run club we are
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 94
gytone
January 9, 2021, 4:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,029
Gold Stars: 8
Hang your head in shame Fenty along with your spineless mate Holloway.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 94
aldi_01
January 9, 2021, 5:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Don’t waste your time on slagging off the most incompetent owner of our football club ever. A disgrace of a man who took every opportunity to feather his own nest and celebrate his own failures as success...remember Bournemouth away? girl private.

The man will never and has never taken any responsibility for his actions. He claimed ITV digital was an excuse for us being relegated, almost ten years after the collapse.

He has embarrassed himself, the club and anything associated with him. He’s gotten himself in to bed with a a criminal and scumbag. He’s surrounded himself with sycophantic male masturbators who’ve brought nothing to the table but the ability to pipe him off and ensure there’s not a drop left. They are as much as fault as him.

We’ve made zero progress off the pitch as a club. We made progress on it and then once we returned to the EFL we reverted to type.

The list of mistakes and embarrassments is endless. We all know them.

He accepts not a drop of responsibility; just looks at the alleged terms in the deal to sell the club. He wants new owners to take responsibility for a potential relegation based on 3/4 months of ownership, ignoring his 20 years and multiple relegations. He has overseen the worst years of GTFC.

Nobody wishes ill of people and calling him names or rambling is worthwhile because he’s immune to anything, numb. Arrogant and narcissistic, two things which together are problematic. He’s been petulant and immature, we’ve been a play thing and a status raiser for him and his no mark chums who paid ten pence for a place on the board.

We will suffer his legacy for years and in truth the only people that acruslly pay the price are us. The fans. The people who are there throughout, before Fenty and after Fenty.

I wish no ill of him or his chums but if something were to happen I wouldn’t shed a tear...

The day you finally intercourse off out of my club, our club the better.

You sir are a cretin, a buffoon, an abomination of a football club owner and a girl private...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 94
Mariner_501
January 9, 2021, 5:08pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 28
Absolute scumbag. Never in my life had such hatred for a person I have never met. Can't believe he is able to live in this town after what he has knowingly done to this club that means so much to so many. Evil man
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 94
toontown
January 9, 2021, 5:09pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,275
Gold Stars: 70
Just c.unt off c.unty
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 94
Chrisblor
January 9, 2021, 5:13pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,933
Gold Stars: 238
Hi John you're a big useless Tory male masturbator who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. I hope your future political career is just as successful as your time running Grimsby Town Football Club has been. All the best!

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 94
aldi_01
January 9, 2021, 5:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Chrisblor
Hi John you're a big useless Tory male masturbator who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. I hope your future political career is just as successful as your time running Grimsby Town Football Club has been. All the best!

Future political career 😂😂😂you funny fornicator...he’s not arsed about politics anymore, he’ll be robbing old dears with his mate May soon....

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 94
mariner91
January 9, 2021, 5:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,725
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from KingstonMariner
He won't accept any responsibility for this. The guy is incapable of recognising any faults. Absolutely no self-awareness.

Genuinely don't think I've ever known anyone with so little self-awareness as he seems to have. Has he ever admitted fault with anything? Does he even see fault?! He seems to still think his running of the club has been a success.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 94
Harry Haddock
January 9, 2021, 5:18pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +18 / -8
Approval: +670
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from GollyGTFC
Mr Fenty is you read this...

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

I can understand some of the anger on here, but elderberries ? Seriously ?

Ni

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 94
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › FAO GetYourFactsRight

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.