This thread currently has 44,186 views. Print
32 Pages Prev ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 All Recommend Thread
listy
December 15, 2020, 10:39pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -26
Gold Stars: 3
I know Macca is having an indifferent season but look at the garbage in front of him. How many games have we won with Russell in goal or how many times have we said what a great game Russell had and kept us in the game.?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 310 - 317
essexexile
December 15, 2020, 10:52pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +186
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from GrimRob

Aye, drive off into the sunset.

Thelma and Louise, they could drive off Brighton slip at high tide
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 311 - 317
December 15, 2020, 10:53pm
Guest User
Think I’ve just reached the fifth stage of grief.

We are in big trouble.
Reply: 312 - 317
GrimExile
December 15, 2020, 11:11pm
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,280
Gold Stars: 36
I am as angry as I have been since the Burton game that got us relegated into the Conference. On and off the pitch we are a complete shambles. Words totally fail me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 313 - 317
horsforthmariner
December 15, 2020, 11:28pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,634
Gold Stars: 9
Southend were very very poor. The standard of this game was national league north. It’s where we are heading.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 314 - 317
Tinymariner
December 16, 2020, 12:07am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from aldi_01
Tiny just give it a rest, you’re embarrassing yourself.

You can point at 20/30 minutes of a good first half performance but no truth we were ineffective overall.

Whatever happened at half time is worrying, most teams react positively to gaining back a goal, we did the opposite.

Every week we’ve been saying ‘it’ll come good, there’s green shoots’ and all that balderdash but in truth that’s not happening at time soon.

If people removed the reputation of Holloway’s early managerial career people would’ve called for his head weeks ago...may be when he started signing Sunday league players in the summer in fact.

Squeeze a positive out all you like, we’ve just lost at the bottom team comprehensively, an experienced player made two woeful challenges which saw him rightfully sent off and once again we had a disjointed, chaotic approach to the game.

Telling people to look to positives right now is just pointless.

Tell you what Rich, you stick to whinging and bleating like a child, repeating the same shite about Olllie and JF, I’ll keep embarrassing myself by supporting the team through the shite like I have done for 45 years. When we come through it and are back on the up, I’ll be able to say I stayed with them and give you a knowing nod! We can just agree to disagree mate, that’s what’s great about football. UTMM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 315 - 317
cannylad68
December 16, 2020, 9:20am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +33
Gold Stars: 8
As I saw it, the first 2 goals were from well out of the goal area, and I thought Russell was slow to respond on both occasions.
For the second goal, the defence were just watching the corner, there were miles between the goalscorer and our defence.
The 3rd. goal was ?
What is Ollie trying to prove to McKeown?
If he doesn't reinstate McKeown for the next match, then I know he's barmy.  ( Ollie that is. )
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 316 - 317
golfer
December 16, 2020, 10:49am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
I can't see how we can sign anybody in the window without ending up with a squad of 40 odd because nobody is going to take any of this lot off us. Can we send players back if they are on season long loans.? Can't see any of the parent clubs wanting any of this lot back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 317 - 317
32 Pages Prev ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Southend match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.