TAGG
December 13, 2020, 9:23pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,939
Gold Stars: 126
I'm up for it but I've already got a ST  

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 18
heppy88
December 13, 2020, 9:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from It Bites
Anyone ?

I have no issue with GTFC, why would I? The issue is with Fenty and his reign of terror. Boycotting the club can only harm the club we love. Besides that how can you boycott when we can’t attend anyway?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 18
LH
December 13, 2020, 9:25pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,567
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from TAGG

I have too. I won’t be spending any money on streams or merchandise from now on. However if the ground is open next week I will go as I have already (brainlessly) paid that money out.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 18
TAGG
December 13, 2020, 9:26pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,939
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from TAGG

I will never buy another ST though while Fenty has anything to do with the club.
I have finally had enough.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 18
Boris Johnson
December 13, 2020, 9:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Not for me.

Team is crap, but it’s still our crap team
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 18
TheRealJohnLewis
December 13, 2020, 9:50pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
I'm not putting a single penny in, until Fenty goes.

Hit him where it hurts, his pocket, as that all he cares about.  If he was a Town Fan like he and others claim, he wouldn't be treating us like twits with statements like that and he wouldn't schmoozing with conmen and inviting them to the club.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 18
Croxton
December 13, 2020, 10:03pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 33
It may be counterintuitive but I think the opposite is required. The Trust has signalled it's position clearly and it is time for them to steady the ship. Instead of a boycott, we should allow them the time and space to put the fans case to the board. Let's hold our fire, support Ollie and the team, and when fans are allowed back take a lead from our board representatives.

I am as gutted as anyone that a character like this fraudster is associated with my club but the immediate need is for points from Southend, Bradford etc. Fenty is wriggling on several hooks here and his moral authority is in shreds. Let the press have their moment and NELC respond to these revelations. There may be more shocks to come so I say we keep our powder dry.

'It Bites', 'Iknowyoursecret' and one or two others have personal agendas which surface at times like this. For the moment, I would allow formal procedures at council and club level to clarify what has happened so far rather than simply stamp our feet and make noise.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 18
TwoLeftFeet
December 13, 2020, 10:14pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +2,101
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Croxton
It may be counterintuitive but I think the opposite is required. The Trust has signalled it's position clearly and it is time for them to steady the ship. Instead of a boycott, we should allow them the time and space to put the fans case to the board. Let's hold our fire, support Ollie and the team, and when fans are allowed back take a lead from our board representatives.

I am as gutted as anyone that a character like this fraudster is associated with my club but the immediate need is for points from Southend, Bradford etc. Fenty is wriggling on several hooks here and his moral authority is in shreds. Let the press have their moment and NELC respond to these revelations. There may be more shocks to come so I say we keep our powder dry.

'It Bites', 'Iknowyoursecret' and one or two others have personal agendas which surface at times like this. For the moment, I would allow formal procedures at council and club level to clarify what has happened so far rather than simply stamp our feet and make noise.

Good post Croxton.. pretty much agree with all that
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 18
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Operation boycott

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.