2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
denni266
November 10, 2020, 7:25am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +702
Gold Stars: 132
I noted that our Mr Day  said  that we are ok money wise untill the end of the season , it will be tight but can get through . i think i heared this a couple of times .. But Ollie has said twice now that we will run out of cash in feb. I would guess that the end of the season is early may . so who is right  and what would happen between  feb and may ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Boris Johnson
November 10, 2020, 7:29am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from denni266
I noted that our Mr Day  said  that we are ok money wise untill the end of the season , it will be tight but can get through . i think i heared this a couple of times .. But Ollie has said twice now that we will run out of cash in feb. I would guess that the end of the season is early may . so who is right  and what would happen between  feb and may ?

Ian Holloway repeatedly says things that have no justification what so ever. He makes things up. Another reason why he is unfit to manage the club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
MuddyWaters
November 10, 2020, 7:31am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from denni266

The £50 million grant from the Prem is due to be ratified next week so I suspect it’s immaterial. Yesterday’s vaccine news should speed up the return of fans but with Oliver Dowden in charge, that’s not a given.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
Roast Em Bobby
November 10, 2020, 7:31am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,723
Gold Stars: 44
I'd put my money on the chairman, rather than the man who thought VAR and Brexit were interlinked.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
denni266
November 10, 2020, 7:41am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +702
Gold Stars: 132
I wouldnt say that Ollie is not fit to run the club,  He just got too young and unfit players in that are not league standard , and i think he knows that , That is why he protects and prases them .. but  i know he says some strange thing that only he can understand , But i wondered if him saying feb it was aimed at the goverment and prem to gee them up . But him and Mr Day should be preaching from the same hym sheet
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
Boris Johnson
November 10, 2020, 7:42am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from denni266
I wouldnt say that Ollie is not fit to run the club,  He just got too young and unfit players in that are not league standard , and i think he knows that , That is why he protects and prases them .. but  i know he says some strange thing that only he can understand , But i wondered if him saying feb it was aimed at the goverment and prem to gee them up . But him and Mr Day should be preaching from the same hym sheet

when the 250m was muted via the big 6...he called the greedy, when the 50m comes up, its not enough.  Says what he wants, when he wants, all of it bullshit
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
GollyGTFC
November 10, 2020, 8:45am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,049
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Boris Johnson

when the 250m was muted via the big 6...he called the greedy, when the 50m comes up, its not enough.  Says what he wants, when he wants, all of it bullshit

Ollie's point (I believe) is that the offer should be unconditional and without having to hand even more power to either the Premier League as a whole or a select group of clubs within it.

The EFL has agreed unanimously to stick together as 3 leagues/72 clubs. The £50m offer excluded the Championship so was rejected unanimously..
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 15
promotion plaice
November 10, 2020, 9:00am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from denni266

Won't matter who's right when Peterborough sell Dembele for around £4M in the January transfer window and we get £1M  

I think he's out of contract next summer so Peterborough might decide to sell.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
GollyGTFC
November 10, 2020, 9:02am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,049
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from promotion plaice

Won't matter who's right when Peterborough sell Dembele for around £4M in the January transfer window and we get £1M  

I think he's out of contract next summer so Peterborough might decide to sell.

His contract runs until June 2022.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 15
golfer
November 10, 2020, 9:03am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from Boris Johnson

Instead of him spouting on about things he knows nothing about I wish he would give us a proper update on our injury list and why certain players can't play a full 90 minutes
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who is right

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.