4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Stadium
September 7, 2020, 5:35pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Yaya Toure on the whatsapp group chat by all accounts.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 34
moosey_club
September 7, 2020, 5:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,295
Gold Stars: 226
Couldnt score in the game though.....

no respect for the shirt or representing their country , happy to break rules in a modern world where they should know they will be targetted and the story exposed before their spunkbubbles have dribbled down her thigh.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 34
Lincoln Mariner 56
September 7, 2020, 5:45pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,765
Gold Stars: 81
Foden, at 20, also has a young kid so not only the FA & City going to have him by the short and curlies. The male private and the brain very rarely coordinate well in young guys!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 34
Stadium
September 7, 2020, 5:46pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from moosey_club
Couldnt score in the game though.....

no respect for the shirt or representing their country , happy to break rules in a modern world where they should know they will be targetted and the story exposed before their spunkbubbles have dribbled down her thigh.

He scores with his left He scores with his right.
When he's in Iceland, he scores all night.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 34
LH
September 7, 2020, 6:58pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,566
Gold Stars: 174
You’ve got to be careful with girls like these. They’ll help you lose your place in the England squad or worse - they’ll Reykjadick.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 34
promotion plaice
September 7, 2020, 7:34pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200

Think they can afford it but both were also fined around £1,300 by the Icelandic Police for breaking the country's coronavirus rules.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 34
Rick12
September 7, 2020, 7:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from grimsby pete
That's their England career off to a bad start silly little sods ,

Don't think they will be selected for the next 2 or 3 squads.

BUT

They will be back because they are the best two lads coming through.

Let's hope they will have learnt a lesson.
Yes.Very young and naive.Deserve a second chance in my book Pete.We all make mistakes.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 34
Rick12
September 7, 2020, 7:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56
Foden, at 20, also has a young kid so not only the FA & City going to have him by the short and curlies. The male private and the brain very rarely coordinate well in young guys!!!
I didnt know he had a kid.Bit young in my view to be having kids.Feel for his girlfriend if by all accounts he was with other women.Personally could never cheat on my girlfriend even if I was only 20.(Still reasonably young myself).

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 34
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
September 7, 2020, 8:17pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Rick12
Yes.Very young and naive.Deserve a second chance in my book Pete.We all make mistakes.

I understand your thought Rick, but it’s not a mistake is it? A mistake would be if they misunderstood or misheard. This is something they knew about very well indeed and they deliberately chose to disobey the manager’s instructions.

If they do it on something this important, can a manager trust them to follow any instructions on or off the field in future?

And naive? They are thought to be old enough to decide who to vote for. Foden has a child and a steady girl and they are not playing for Town Juniors, this is the senior England side and a manager has a right to think he can trust them as adults in my view. I don’t think youth excuses anyone putting a whole tour at risk.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 34
Rick12
September 7, 2020, 8:47pm
Vodka Drinker

I understand your thought Rick, but it’s not a mistake is it? A mistake would be if they misunderstood or misheard. This is something they knew about very well indeed and they deliberately chose to disobey the manager’s instructions.

If they do it on something this important, can a manager trust them to follow any instructions on or off the field in future?

And naive? They are thought to be old enough to decide who to vote for. Foden has a child and a steady girl and they are not playing for Town Juniors, this is the senior England side and a manager has a right to think he can trust them as adults in my view. I don’t think youth excuses anyone putting a whole tour at risk.

Hopefully the FA give them a stronger fine than the £1360 one given by the Icelandic police.I think then there more likely to learn from their mistake Ron.Hence what are they on a year 5-10 million at a guess?. £1360 is nothing in their world.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Foden and Greenwood

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.