Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from jonnyboy82
This is quite painful to watch.

Can't carry on this.

Could have been worse - we might have won.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 57
sapper mariner
December 29, 2019, 5:06pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +486
Gold Stars: 7
Inch by inch point by point Stevenage and morcombe both lost which is good

Ubique
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 57
grimps
December 29, 2019, 5:13pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,136
Gold Stars: 46
I’ve watched the last 3 games on Ifollow which have been the only games I’ve seen this season .
We’re not actually playing too bad , we’re playing  football on the deck and actually create a few chances .
Why can’t we win ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 57
chelseacity
December 29, 2019, 5:15pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +364
Gold Stars: 9
It's a sad reflection on our team, managers, & boardroom when our football club is relying on several other football clubs to be worse than us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 57
hampshiremariner
December 29, 2019, 5:16pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,050
Gold Stars: 35
The lower half of the table is all bunched up and a couple of wins would move us up a number of places. We've scored two goals in back to back games and two points represents an small improvement on the previous run of depressing defeats.
They have to get a proper manager in who can organise these players into a team. A striker who can stick the ball in the net would be useful. If they get Holloway it would be a boost. He has experience and is enthusiastic and has be better than the current occupant.
I really do fear that if we drop into the Conference will stay there and even go down the pyramid further. They have to keep this team up otherwise the future looks very bleak. It's a desperate tale of woe.
I just wonder what goes through the mind of Mr Fenty.Is he not depressed about it all? From where I am, I do not see any urgency to improve the situation. Puzzling. Are they just accepting what is quickly becoming the inevitable.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 57
chrissy
December 29, 2019, 5:26pm

I LOVE GRIMSBY TOWN
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +563
Quoted from hampshiremariner

I just wonder what goes through the mind of Mr Fenty.Is he not depressed about it all? From where I am, I do not see any urgency to improve the situation. Puzzling. Are they just accepting what is quickly becoming the inevitable.

Just hoping AL turns it around so he does not have to spend more money to bring IH  in.

I LOVE GRIMSBY TOWN

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 57
Heisenberg
December 29, 2019, 5:28pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,100
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from hampshiremariner
The lower half of the table is all bunched up and a couple of wins would move us up a number of places. We've scored two goals in back to back games and two points represents an small improvement on the previous run of depressing defeats.
They have to get a proper manager in who can organise these players into a team. A striker who can stick the ball in the net would be useful. If they get Holloway it would be a boost. He has experience and is enthusiastic and has be better than the current occupant.
I really do fear that if we drop into the Conference will stay there and even go down the pyramid further. They have to keep this team up otherwise the future looks very bleak. It's a desperate tale of woe.

They’re waiting for AL’s elusive first win so they can appoint him, but it’s not coming. I don’t ever remember even hearing of a club with a caretaker manager in place for so long.

They need to realise that this, AND Macclesfield , were both 2 points lost, not points gained.

Forget about individual performances and the old “we deserved more today” story, this run is killing the club and making us a laughing stock.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 57
Abdul19
December 29, 2019, 5:30pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,576
Gold Stars: 218
Desperately need a manager. Ogbu much better than Green. Rose not good enough.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 57
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Crawley Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.