10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
TonySmith
February 18, 2019, 3:25pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +968
Gold Stars: 11
  If you want to have nightmares, google images of "the effects of chewing tobacco." No snus is good snus.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 98
Roast Em Bobby
February 18, 2019, 6:39pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,723
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Maringer
Hmmm. Well, the Bank of England reckons Brexit has cost the UK around £80 billion so far:

https://www.theguardian.com/bu.....-england-rate-setter

If even half way right, that's a substantial amount. Yeah, I know, nobody believes experts etc. There must certainly have been some reason why we've had the lower growth than the EU since 2016...

And that doesn’t include the £166 billion that Barclays have just moved to Ireland.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 98
rancido
February 18, 2019, 7:30pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,617
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Ipswin
It's sale is banned in the EU so presumably if the Brexiot idiots get their way we'll all be able to try it quite soon.

So , in your eyes, over half of the people who voted in the referendum are idiots and obviously you aren't because you voted to remain.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 98
Mariner93er
February 18, 2019, 7:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,736
Gold Stars: 28
Ultimately we're all bloody idiots because none of us have the faintest clue what the hell will happen when we leave the EU. The sooner people accept this, the sooner I get to stop listening to people harping on about it and watching fishy threads get hijacked by brexit 'debates'.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 98
Ipswin
February 18, 2019, 8:00pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from rancido

So , in your eyes, over half of the people who voted in the referendum are idiots and obviously you aren't because you voted to remain.

At least as a remainer, rightly or wrongly, I knew what I was voting for. As Mariner93er points out 'none of us have the faintest clue what the hell will happen when we leave the EU' and that's two years since we were asked to vote. If folk don't know what it entails now they sure as hell didn't know back then as they only had the balderdash spouted by Farage to go on.

Frankly I can't see why people are so excrement scared of having a second vote, with all the crap that's gone on I suspect the majority to leave would be even larger in a second vote as everyone is so drunk off about it

It's even interrupting a thread about sucking carcinogenic Swedish tobacco bags FFS  

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 98
February 18, 2019, 8:29pm
Guest User
Öhman. Ace. UTM?
Reply: 55 - 98
Mrs Doyle
February 18, 2019, 11:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Feck off with ya Brexit excrement fed up of hearing that shat.

Prince Havelok the Dane.

Grim the protector.

Öhman the brave not necessarily in that order.  

Hail Ludvig viking warrior and Hail Grimsby to Valhalla and beyond.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 98
promotion plaice
February 19, 2019, 5:34am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,088
Gold Stars: 200

As far as Brexit is concerned of course we are initially going to have difficulties but there's a whole new world out there.

The majority voted to leave.....get on with it.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 98
Grimsby2012
February 19, 2019, 1:38pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,464
Gold Stars: 22
I like how every remainers says we didn't know what we voted for. You do know that includes your own vote to remain dont you? DOD yo you know what you voted for? Or does that only imply to leave voters? Shocking.... I know what I voted for and I'm perfectly happy with it.  We thrived as an empire before we joined the EU,  I'm sure we won't go bankrupt and all die after we leave.... some of these scaremongering stories are hilarious and so dimwitted. Ninones scared of a ""second vote"". We are more scared of our democracy and how it only doesn't seem to matter when someone Iloses. So childish and quite frankly dangerous and irresponsible
We haven't even left the EU yet so any monetary loss is down to the EU, not being out of it...
Now get back to football talk for God sake

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 98
Roast Em Bobby
February 19, 2019, 1:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,723
Gold Stars: 44
I just hope that those who voted out are the first to lose their jobs when the inevitable lay-offs happen.

Irony is that this is a thread about a Swedish player who probably wouldn't meet the criteria to sign for us if we were out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 98
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Öhman

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.