Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Game this Tuesday ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 191 Guests

Game this Tuesday ?

This thread currently has 13,982 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
mariner tommy
November 13, 2018, 9:54pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,871
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from denni266

Brilliant  just what he needs.. sports scientist or what ever he is called should know if someone is playing a different position they will move different  trying to adjust , especially if playing out wide  and will be more at risk,  

Good God, have a day off will you ?

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 87
KingstonMariner
November 13, 2018, 10:05pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from promotion plaice

Was hoping for match commentary on iFollow seeing as it looks like you can Live Stream the game for £10

Oh the irony. The League’s latest crowd-reducing wheezes being used on their last crow-reducing wheeze.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 87
MuddyWaters
November 13, 2018, 10:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from denni266

Brilliant  just what he needs.. sports scientist or what ever he is called should know if someone is playing a different position they will move different  trying to adjust , especially if playing out wide  and will be more at risk,  

I used to do a hamstring getting out of the car.
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 87
jock dock tower
November 13, 2018, 10:39pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
I'm lucky if I pull anything at my age.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 87
lukeo
November 13, 2018, 10:41pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,396
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I used to do a hamstring getting out of the car.

See that's where the problem lies, you're clearly getting out of the car the wrong side, your left side of your body isn't used to that kind of movement when it's used to you getting out and using your right hand side of your body to elevate and hold your body weight as you climb out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 87
promotion plaice
November 13, 2018, 10:46pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from lukeo

See that's where the problem lies, you're clearly getting out of the car the wrong side, your left side of your body isn't used to that kind of movement when it's used to you getting out and using your right hand side of your body to elevate and hold your body weight as you climb out.

Yeah but you can't afford to hang around after a police car chase while they are smashing the windows with a baton.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 87
jamesgtfc
November 13, 2018, 11:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190
Rose played well out on the left and Max Wright looked dangerous for the few minutes he was on the pitch. With 7 substitutes, there should be a space for him on the bench and some opportunities. With Embleton and Pringle causing defenders problems, the pace of Wright in the last 10 minutes could cause another problem late on.

Doubt RHJ will be fit Saturday and Fox looked off the pace a bit tonight so expect Hendrie and Famewo to start Saturday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 87
forza ivano
November 13, 2018, 11:25pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,269
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from denni266

Brilliant scientific based analysis Denni. Thanks for the input, which I can thoroughly agree with. Just to back that up with a personal experience, Tonight I approached the recycling bin from the right side instead of the usual left. Grabbed it with the wrong hand ,now I'm near enough disabled down one side

By Christ you don't half talk some shiite
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 87
Southwark Mariner
November 14, 2018, 12:33am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,562
Gold Stars: 83
Garry Barry played for West Brom's U-21s. Maybe it means under 21 stone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 87
MuddyWaters
November 14, 2018, 6:41am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from lukeo

The sad thing is that there's probably an element of truth in that albeit that it's 25 years ago and my memory's gone too.  
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 87
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Game this Tuesday ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.