11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Cayman_mariner
August 17, 2018, 8:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +483
Gold Stars: 3
In the interview he says he spoke with us a few weeks back so not sure he was that desperate else surely he'd have signed straight away.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 109
HertsGTFC
August 17, 2018, 8:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

Why would you say that about a team you 'supposedly suppprt'?

I’m surprised he can remember what BP looks like.......😉

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 109
newarkmariner
August 17, 2018, 8:36pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
Happy with this signing welcome Wes, scored at championship and league 1 level, still youngish at 31 and as for the journeyman tag well the club cant win with some dumbfooks ,get a young lad in and its "not a proven goa scorer blah blah, get someone older ands it "more clubs than Tiger Woods, journeyman blah blah.and its always the same sad losers making the same sad comments .
P.S I would give Pammy the best 20 seconds she's ever had(I wish) UTM, now lets smash the gimps
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 109
Northbank Mariner
August 17, 2018, 8:41pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,525
Gold Stars: 172

P.S I would give Pammy the best 20 seconds she's ever had(I wish) UTM, now lets smash the gimps[/quote]

In instalments???😂😂😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 109
Stadium
August 17, 2018, 8:47pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from newarkmariner
Happy with this signing welcome Wes, scored at championship and league 1 level, still youngish at 31 and as for the journeyman tag well the club cant win with some dumbfooks ,get a young lad in and its "not a proven goa scorer blah blah, get someone older ands it "more clubs than Tiger Woods, journeyman blah blah.and its always the same sad losers making the same sad comments .
P.S I would give Pammy the best 20 seconds she's ever had(I wish) UTM, now lets smash the gimps

Have you started drinking early??.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 109
Ipswin
August 17, 2018, 8:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I’m surprised he can remember what BP looks like.......😉

Unfortunately I do, it was a shithole the last time I was there and I don't suppose it has seen much improvement since

As far as players having to be desperate to come to BP, it is a fact that players are not falling over themselves to join our club, they are not demanding transfers so that they can come to BP.

It really is time twits like Mighty Mariner and his ilk woke up and smelled the coffee. The number of so called 'targets' who have declined to come to Grimsby Town continues to grow every season.

Our latest acquisition was, like many before him, without a club and the season is already two weeks old. Perhaps you could draw up a list for Jolley of all the L2 (or above) level players other than those currently out of a club who, given the choice would wish to come to Grimsby Town (write it on the back of a stamp)

Its painful but its a fact and anyone who thinks different is kidding himself

This new bloke looks and sounds useful and could be a very useful addition indeed but I bet he didn't turn down many other offers to come to Town

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 109
HertsGTFC
August 17, 2018, 8:58pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Ipswin

Unfortunately I do, it was a shithole the last time I was there and I don't suppose it has seen much improvement since

As far as players having to be desperate to come to BP, it is a fact that players are not falling over themselves to join our club, they are not demanding transfers so that they can come to BP.

It really is time twits like Mighty Mariner and his ilk woke up and smelled the coffee. The number of so called 'targets' who have declined to come to Grimsby Town continues to grow every season.

Our latest acquisition was, like many before him, without a club and the season is already two weeks old. Perhaps you could draw up a list for Jolley of all the L2 (or above) level players other than those currently out of a club who, given the choice would wish to come to Grimsby Town (write it on the back of a stamp)

This new bloke looks and sounds useful and could be a very useful addition indeed but I bet he didn't turn down many other offers to come to Town

Are you 5ft 4in?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 109
Northbank Mariner
August 17, 2018, 9:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Ipswin

You really are a ray of f@cking sunshine, although for as much a it pains me to say this, I actually agree with you..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 109
Maringer
August 17, 2018, 9:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,642
Gold Stars: 189
Quoted from chaos33
Not sure about 'big lad' Herts. Sure I read he is 5' 11"

So is Akinfenwa.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 109
Northbank Mariner
August 17, 2018, 9:06pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Maringer

So is Akinfenwa.

Wide!!😚
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 109
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › WES THOMAS

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.