3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
June 19, 2017, 10:31pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
The people who whip up Islamophobia which leads to vulnerable nutters driving vans into people in the street.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
Grim74
June 20, 2017, 12:23pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from KingstonMariner
The people who whip up Islamophobia which leads to vulnerable nutters driving vans into people in the street.

Or another way to say it without the PC bollox is islamists who mow down and stab innocent people in the street, or blow up innocent children at a concert due to their infidelphobia that causes nutters to react by carrying out a so called revenge attack.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
Fat Cobra
June 20, 2017, 12:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -28
Approval: -1,479
Quoted from Grim74

Or another way to say it without the PC bollox is islamists who mow down and stab innocent people in the street, or blow up innocent children at a concert due to their infidelphobia that causes nutters to react by carrying out a so called revenge attack.

Bang on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
KingstonMariner
June 20, 2017, 9:46pm
Meths Drinker
What's up Grim, don't want to call out hate preachers when they're not Muslim?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
KingstonMariner
June 20, 2017, 9:51pm
Meths Drinker
PS what's Unreasonable and 'PC' about criticising people who encourage violence against innocent people? I thought that was just good old fashioned British behaviour to call out extremist loonies. At least it was when I was brought up.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
promotion plaice
June 20, 2017, 9:56pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

Any terrorist.

Breaking news.........
A suspected Islamic State sympathizer trying to carry out a suicide bombing was neutralized by Belgian police at Brussels Central Train Station in Belgium. Witnesses say the man shouted, “Allahu Akbar!” or, “Allah is the greatest!” a common, Islamist battle cry. Sky News reports that the bomber had on an explosive-laden belt. NBC News reports that the suspect has been shot by police. It is unclear if he was killed, but Belgian police report that the situation is now under control. RTÉ News reports that train traffic has been stopped.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
HertsGTFC
June 20, 2017, 10:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
The stupid woman (not a Grenfel resident by her own admission) who went on the TV after last weeks fire and said the fire brigade did not do their jobs properly??? Then went on to say it was "an attack of revenge after Westminster Bridge & Manchester" Oddly enough she then popped up at the front of the march on Kensington council offices.

Or maybe the TV for giving nut jobs like that air time.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
MuddyWaters
June 20, 2017, 10:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,240
Gold Stars: 235
The nobjockey leader of Kensington & Chelsea Council in particular, incompetent and dispassionate politicians in general.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
TAGG
June 23, 2017, 9:03am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,968
Gold Stars: 124
The Corbyn/Abbott love child who was kicked off Question Time 😳

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive twit of the Week

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.