6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Brazilnut
May 9, 2017, 11:47pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
why not market the benift game as raise enough ie 60k and he will agreed to sign for free for a year

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 57
denni266
May 10, 2017, 6:28am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
I think not giving Diz a new contract is going to loose more than a commited player,  he is more than well respected by all at the club by all. iI am sure his skills can be fitted in to the coaching staff to help younger players how to conduct themselves, and not only there playing skills.  It seems to me to be a false economy to let this to just walk out the door, there is more to loose here than just a player.. we came together to help before. surely we can do this again . I dont have the skills to do this  but there must be someone on here that can  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 57
gobby
May 10, 2017, 6:47am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +772
Gold Stars: 7
Farewell to a Legend of BP. Disley will be a name mentioned for many many years to come as the player that Captained our team to promotion from the doldrums. You sir are a Gent. Thank You.
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 57
Southwark Mariner
May 10, 2017, 10:20am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,550
Gold Stars: 83
I'm liking Cod Almighty's contract tracker.

[img]https://puu.sh/vLthF/f507452071.png[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 57
Lincoln Mariner 56
May 10, 2017, 10:41am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,688
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from denni266
I think not giving Diz a new contract is going to loose more than a commited player,  he is more than well respected by all at the club by all. iI am sure his skills can be fitted in to the coaching staff to help younger players how to conduct themselves, and not only there playing skills.  It seems to me to be a false economy to let this to just walk out the door, there is more to loose here than just a player.. we came together to help before. surely we can do this again . I dont have the skills to do this  but there must be someone on here that can  

It has been widely reported in the media that Disley has been studying for his Accountancy qualifications and it would appear therefore that when his playing career is over he does not want to continue working in a profession that offers no job security whatsoever.

He may in time wish to get involved in helping with our juniors/youths or he may, like many before him, just wish to leave his football career behind and move on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 57
essexexile
May 10, 2017, 11:00am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +186
Gold Stars: 1
Cant think that any on that retained list has the same class to do what Diz has done for Town over the years and despite his age, legs etc will leave a gaping hole which surely needs filling. Perhaps Slade has someone in mind?
Ask AB what he thinks Diz gives to Town.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 57
Nelly GTFC
May 10, 2017, 3:30pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,736
Gold Stars: 31
Click the link below for Radio Humberside Sport interview with Craig Disley.

[tweet]862259510622261248[/tweet]

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 57
denni266
May 10, 2017, 8:12pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
Just listened to the interview. and couldnt help picking up that he was a bit down and the amount of times he said we, even when talking about next seasons chances. I do think RS is the right man at the moment ,b ut cant help thinking he got this one wrong  for many reasons  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 57
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Craig D

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.