Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Champions  ?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 134 Guests

Champions  ?

This thread currently has 4,595 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
mariner tommy
April 30, 2017, 7:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,871
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from Admiralskate
Plymouth. They are not my natural enemy but the chip they exhibit on their collective shoulders coupled with their out of date sense of fashion whilst berating others for the very same thing and the way they stir their tea makes me hate them.
Please, you beat them and watch how the much vaunted green army who had 2400 at fratton but made less noise and had less humour than your 500! React.
And watch how they react when Pompey score a last min winner.
Topping the table for the first time this season in the final moments of it.
How cool would that be!
We are still in there and finishing like a train.
Let's do this

I want us to win every game we play, but if we do beat Plymouth then you still wouldn't be favourites for the title.
I'd expect yourselves to beat Cheltenham at home, but I'd also expect Donny to win at Hartlepool. Which would give them the title.

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
Admiralskate
April 30, 2017, 7:18pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +223
This is true but Donny are in a mess themselves at the mo and it's just a shame we have not got a game or two more to go.
Nevertheless good luck, we certainly will need a favour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
HertsGTFC
April 30, 2017, 7:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Perkins
Its deffo Hartlepool v Donny. Sky is advertising it.

I'll record that just in case Donny win, if they do I'll watch it whilst I flick through the directory to see if we can be a "feeder club" for someone else.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
grimsby pete
May 1, 2017, 5:14pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,827
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I'll record that just in case Donny win, if they do I'll watch it whilst I flick through the directory to see if we can be a "feeder club" for someone else.

Maybe we could swop keepers if they are non league.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Champions  ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.