Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Car Sharing › Pompey on Tuesday (from London) Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

Pompey on Tuesday (from London)  This thread currently has 179 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Dan8859
March 12, 2017, 6:10pm Report to Moderator
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Driving over after work from Wimbledon, London. Will be leaving at least by 6pm. Can pick up from the station if needed.

I was a season ticket holder as a child, been in London 10 years and really want to get back into following the team. Especially after going to that brilliant game on Saturday. What an atmosphere.

If you're sorted for transport or not going to this game - if you're based near SW London do get in touch anyway. Would be great to find more exiles around here.
Logged Offline
Private Message
KingstonMariner
March 13, 2017, 10:39pm Report to Moderator
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.56
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +4,500
Was planning to drive myself Dan - giving a mate a lift back. Be leaving 4ish as I want to get a headstart on the A3.

Season's almost over from a 'drive to southern games' point of view (depending who we get in the play-offs   ), but if you want to meet up for a beer PM me. Maybe sort something out for next season. There's usually 3 of us old gits from the Kingston area.

Då ska vi vända hem     Then we shall turn home
då vill vi dit igen             there we want to be again
Till det ställe som             To the place from
vi ifrån en gång kom     which we once came

För längtan finns             For the longing is there
hos folk som minns             in people who remember
Den tid som var             The time that was
finns i drömmen kvar     remains in dreams
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Car Sharing › Pompey on Tuesday (from London)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.