Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rotherham Manager Sacked (Merged)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 194 Guests

Rotherham Manager Sacked (Merged)

This thread currently has 6,233 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Mendonca1995
October 19, 2016, 7:09pm
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
If he does decide to go/Rotherham offer him the job they will have to pay the remainder of his contract etc but what would be interesting is who would replace him ? In my opinion we would need some one very experienced in league football we have just got back into the league and would be disappointed if we went for the cheap option again as we all know what happened last time !!! If he does go he deserves his chance with the club he adores but it would be a shame as he is slowly beginning to establish himself as good up and coming young manger in the game and has brought the club on in recent seasons,especially in finding hidden gems ie Hearn Nielson podge bogle Tait magnay etc etc and plenty of Wembley trips !!!! hope he stays though if not good luck to him UTM

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 29
Fat Cobra
October 19, 2016, 8:01pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -28
Approval: -1,479
Quoted from Mendonca1995
If he does decide to go/Rotherham offer him the job they will have to pay the remainder of his contract etc but what would be interesting is who would replace him ? In my opinion we would need some one very experienced in league football we have just got back into the league and would be disappointed if we went for the cheap option again as we all know what happened last time !!! If he does go he deserves his chance with the club he adores but it would be a shame as he is slowly beginning to establish himself as good up and coming young manger in the game and has brought the club on in recent seasons,especially in finding hidden gems ie Hearn Nielson podge bogle Tait magnay etc etc and plenty of Wembley trips !!!! hope he stays though if not good luck to him UTM

Neilson? 😂😂😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 29
sydney
October 19, 2016, 9:51pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,009
Gold Stars: 3
PH won't go there
There crap and on the way down like Donny and Blackpool
We are on the up and he did it
I don't think he is the sort of fella to leave something he has started
He has applauded us the last few away games and we are his black and white army
Who would want to leave that
Come on Town!!
Beat cheating horrible south west to@@ers on Sat
Can't be there fraid
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 29
golfer
October 19, 2016, 10:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
If they were chasing promotion, yes he would go for it,but Paul is nobodies fool. He knows that next season we could be in the same division as Rotherham. Paul has got his eye on a couple of forwards already and is just waiting for the window to  open in a few months time to put the final pieces in the jigsaw. He is going nowhere, mark my words.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 29
bradzmilne
October 19, 2016, 11:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,428
Gold Stars: 30
I can't see Rovverham being particularly interested if I'm honest, they need a short term fix too keep them in the championship for another year for the financial reward before an inevitable downwards spiral I'd imagine. An experienced manager that can grind out results for them I'm afraid, whilst PH guides us too back to back promotions.

Oh Paul Hurst, he use to be a Yorkie but he's alright now.  

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 29
Mendonca1995
October 20, 2016, 7:01am
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
So when Nielson first came to the club he was he was useless was he ????? I doubt it town fans was gutted when he left the first time and obviously falls into the gem players who I mentioned

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 29
diehardmariner
October 20, 2016, 9:58am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,653
Gold Stars: 539
Quoted from BottesfordMariner
Not sure what they think Jackett will be able to do with limited resources.

Maybe an eye on next season.  Jackett's got decent form in League One.

Whoever got that job is stuck with the same squad that has recorded a single win all season until January at least.  Big task to even keep them in with a fighting chance.

I suppose you could argue that they could, like they did last season, bring in an experienced fire fighter like they did with Warnock last year.  But they're probably looking for an appointment with a long term plan in mind.
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 29
Fat Cobra
October 20, 2016, 12:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +9 / -28
Approval: -1,479
Quoted from Mendonca1995
So when Nielson first came to the club he was he was useless was he ????? I doubt it town fans was gutted when he left the first time and obviously falls into the gem players who I mentioned

Who said he was useless? Anyone compared to Greg Pearson or Simon Ford is an improvement but he doesn't fall into the 'gem' category.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 29
barrattstandman
October 20, 2016, 1:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +482
Gold Stars: 17
Kenny Jackett in talks with Rotherham board. You can all breath easy you doubters
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 29
GrimRob
October 21, 2016, 12:25pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,436
Gold Stars: 113
Kenny Jackett officially appointed.  

One down, one to go  

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 29 - 29
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rotherham Manager Sacked (Merged)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.