1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
May 5, 2016, 2:50pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
We're more than good enough to win. It won't be easy but I think we'll get at least two.

Everyone going, enjoy the game and blow the speakers off the telly.

On our way.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
jock dock tower
May 5, 2016, 3:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Unfortunately can't make it tonight, but will be there at Wembley for the Final.

Viva GTFC from Scotland.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
Spiritater
May 5, 2016, 4:24pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +138
Best wishes to the Mariners tonight.
Hoping to see you all at Field Mill next season backed by 1500+  fans and not having to have a spot the fan competition if (hopefully not) FGR, Dover or Braintree prevail.

Come on lads enough mucking and messing about in the Bananarama league it's time for you to step back where you belong.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
OllieGTFC
May 5, 2016, 4:31pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -293
Just bought the new shirt ready for tonight hopefully little luck will come with it !! UTM COME ON YOU MIGHTY MARINERS !!

We're on our way back, we’ll was now on our way back to non league 👍🏻
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Good luck Town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.