This thread currently has 668 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
DanGrimsby
November 23, 2011, 5:45pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Quoted from mr viv
Yet another contender for the worst ref we have ever had. Some of his decissions were mind blowing starting with the back pass when the keeper touches the ball and then realises its a back pass so palms it down a clear offence as soon as it touches his hands. The incident on the half way line right in front of findus stand when elding was shoved in the back clearly no foul being given the ball clearly bounced out of elding and the ref gives us the throw whilst the linesman gives them the throw. They both look at each other one pointing one way the other pointing the other in the meantime a vale player picks up the ball and throws so ref then decides to play on! The horrific knee high challenge on hearn in the last minute was a straight red any day of the week and he just casually gives a foul. The two fouls he gave against us for holding the ball up in the corner???? just because you dont agree with a team doing that as the ref clearly didnt you cannot just make up a rule that its a foul.And to sum it up even tho i couldnt tell apparently towns goal was a blatant hand ball! I could of mentioned more incidents but obviously wont go on any more.   Opinions??

Im sorry but i thought it was a stellar performance by the ref, he kept his cool when all the fans were against him and made the RIGHT decision, hats off to him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
we will return
November 23, 2011, 5:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +19 / -1
Approval: +35
He was pretty bad but I didn't get too annoyed with him as much as I do with others because he was bad for both teams.

UTM!
The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2013!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
Havelock the Dane
November 23, 2011, 5:57pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Well, I thought he was truly abysmal as well. However, in the circumstances, I am going to simply nod, wink, put on my hat cocked at a jaunty angle, and walk off down the street whistling.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
ticker_1610
November 23, 2011, 6:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
Yep poor, but fortunately affected the game in our favour. His assistants especially main stand side was awful or just not up to standard!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
Kris Mustampa
November 23, 2011, 6:10pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +12 / -12
Probably the best ref we have had this season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
Jarmo.Is.God
November 23, 2011, 7:10pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from Kris Mustampa

and still very poor  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
Garth
November 23, 2011, 7:15pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Kris Mustampa

Can we have him for all our games?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
aldi_01
November 23, 2011, 7:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Make a change for a ref to have a stinker but get the important decision wrong and it's outcome going in our favour...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
mr viv
November 23, 2011, 7:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Quoted from DanGrimsby

Im sorry but i thought it was a stellar performance by the ref, he kept his cool when all the fans were against him and made the RIGHT decision, hats off to him.

ye right!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ref v Vale

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.