Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Loan Transfer Deadline Thursday, Incoming Players?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 65 Guests

Loan Transfer Deadline Thursday, Incoming Players?

This thread currently has 564 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
nelly_gtfc
November 23, 2011, 5:29pm
Guest User
Paul Hurst mentioned that the phones will be busy tomorrow, so maybe we will have a few players going out on loan.

Hopefully we will get one or two better players coming in.
DanGrimsby
November 23, 2011, 5:31pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Quoted from 470
Paul Hurst mentioned that the phones will be busy tomorrow, so maybe we will have a few players going out on loan.

Yeh we should get rid of gary silk hes useless -.-
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
connorGTFC
November 23, 2011, 5:34pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +10 / -14
Quoted from 470

Agree, and i must say from what i have seen, send panther back to aldershot, he has been dire. and get a few of the high earners away as well( if we can of course)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
DanGrimsby
November 23, 2011, 5:37pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from connorGTFC

Agree, and i must say from what i have seen, send panther back to aldershot, he has been dire. and get a few of the high earners away as well( if we can of course)

I couldntt agree more with you, I dont think the Aldershot fans will take him back, there are talks of him going to portsmouth of all places!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
nelly_gtfc
November 23, 2011, 5:39pm
Guest User
Quoted from DanGrimsby

I couldntt agree more with you, I dont think the Aldershot fans will take him back, there are talks of him going to portsmouth of all places!
Is he thinking about signing up for the Navy?
Reply: 4 - 5
DanGrimsby
November 23, 2011, 5:41pm
Coke Drinker
Yeh, a mate who is in good contact with fenty said that navy wanted him, must be for there under12s or something :L
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Loan Transfer Deadline Thursday, Incoming Players?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.