Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Buzzing ?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 65 Guests

Buzzing ?

This thread currently has 2,504 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
brad_gtfc
November 23, 2011, 8:38am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
Quoted from 1054
Ffs we beat a team from division 4. .   you make it sound like when we beat everton way bavk when. . . 1900. . . I have been there with tenvtimes that number. . . pitiful!

Theres always one, cheer up you miserable c.unt, jesus christ.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 21
NorfolkImp
November 23, 2011, 9:11am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from 1054
Ffs we beat a team from division 4. .   you make it sound like when we beat everton way bavk when. . . 1900. . . I have been there with tenvtimes that number. . . pitiful!

WTF??? no pleasing some people  

An excellent result against a strongish 4th tier side and a great chance of making the 3rd Round a distinct possibility (despite less than 2k present   ) ..... are you sure you are a Town fan bumhole???  

Private Message
Reply: 11 - 21
lukeo
November 23, 2011, 9:24am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.06
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,421
Gold Stars: 149
the rresult was GOOD. the opportunity is GREAT.

Port Vale might not be 'amazing' i think people are more happy or 'buzzing' that we now are 1 win away from a possible 'dream tie'... Anyone remember Liverpool away? IF, that's a big IF, we can go on through and beat Salisbury we have a chance of playing at Old Trafford, Anfield, City of Manchester Stadium, Highbury etcc
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 21
Biccys
November 23, 2011, 9:27am
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from lukeo
the rresult was GOOD. the opportunity is GREAT.

Port Vale might not be 'amazing' i think people are more happy or 'buzzing' that we now are 1 win away from a possible 'dream tie'... Anyone remember Liverpool away? IF, that's a big IF, we can go on through and beat Salisbury we have a chance of playing at Old Trafford, Anfield, City of Manchester Stadium, Highbury etcc

It'll be someone excrement like Tranmere or Cheltenham.....

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 21
LH
November 23, 2011, 11:38am

Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,637
Gold Stars: 179
I can't believe Fleetwood are up there with Liverpool, Man Utd and Man City already!
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 21
WOZOFGRIMSBY
November 23, 2011, 11:41am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,112
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from Biccys

Cheltenham.....

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 21
cleeimp
November 23, 2011, 12:27pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Quoted from 1054
Ffs we beat a team from division 4. .   you make it sound like when we beat everton way back when. . . 1900. . . I have been there with ten times that number. . . pitiful!

Bloody hell why the excrement we won a team above us on merit I do my fair share of moaning but last night the whole team were up for it more positive i n defence and Hern and Eldin are better pairing and even Serge had a smile on his face.
I reckon if we can keep the defence line up we may climb out of trouble and onwards and upwards the best news of the night was the scunts losing

cleefish
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 21
roundballovalhole
November 23, 2011, 4:55pm
Guest User
Quoted from NorfolkImp

WTF??? no pleasing some people  

An excellent result against a strongish 4th tier side and a great chance of making the 3rd Round a distinct possibility (despite less than 2k present   ) ..... are you sure you are a Town fan bumhole???  

I am not saying it wasn't a good result but "buzzing"? No. . . you're a man city fan anyway!
Reply: 17 - 21
scrumble
November 23, 2011, 5:01pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +986
Gold Stars: 10
We've got be due Man United sometime soon, we've not played them since the 50's.

Byddwn ond yn canu pan fyddwn yn pysgota
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 21
rancido
November 23, 2011, 5:05pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,684
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from 1054

Another fan stuck in the past . You'll be saying it was better when we had steam trains , dolly tubs and gas lighting next. Unfortunately, football wise, thats all gone for the time being , the same as when we used to be in the old First Division. Let it go and accept where we are NOW . Any result against a team in the next division above you is a good result especially when you have held them to a draw on their own turf and won the replay.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Buzzing ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.