November 15, 2011, 9:25am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

heres me thinking it was a open forum

know ones saying it isnt!however imho it is getting abit boring now!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 51
Paris Mariner
November 15, 2011, 9:30am
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Leonardo - PSG's director of football - for making it seem like Antoine Kombouaré's job is at risk when PSG are 3 points clear at the top of League 1, and, they started the season with basically a new team which he has managed to gel and manage the several egos - Menez, Pastore (who is class by the way), Gameiro and Nene. Their position is already an improvement on last season and he's under the kosh. Not to mention the fact that they are still in the Europa league and have a chance of qualifying for the next round.

Sorry, just thought it'd be nice to have something a bit different.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 22 - 51
psgmariner
November 15, 2011, 9:37am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Paris Mariner
Leonardo - PSG's director of football - for making it seem like Antoine Kombouaré's job is at risk when PSG are 3 points clear at the top of League 1, and, they started the season with basically a new team which he has managed to gel and manage the several egos - Menez, Pastore (who is class by the way), Gameiro and Nene. Their position is already an improvement on last season and he's under the kosh. Not to mention the fact that they are still in the Europa league and have a chance of qualifying for the next round.

Sorry, just thought it'd be nice to have something a bit different.

Rumours of Ancelotti taking over weren't there? The ambition being shown (trying to sign Neymar, Becks etc) suggests a big name manager will be the next thing that will come along if anything starts to go wrong.

Not sure exactly what Leonardo said, but yeah if they get rid of a manager doing that well then that is fairly twattish. Comes with the territory of managing a mega bucks bank rolled team though....

Private Message
Reply: 23 - 51
big bad bob
November 15, 2011, 9:39am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: -5
Tevez
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 51
Offley mariner
November 15, 2011, 9:52am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +9
Tevez
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 51
Paris Mariner
November 15, 2011, 10:08am
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Quoted from psgmariner

Rumours of Ancelotti taking over weren't there? The ambition being shown (trying to sign Neymar, Becks etc) suggests a big name manager will be the next thing that will come along if anything starts to go wrong.

Not sure exactly what Leonardo said, but yeah if they get rid of a manager doing that well then that is fairly twattish. Comes with the territory of managing a mega bucks bank rolled team though....

Yeah, apparently, Ancelotti and Leonardo met last week in Paris. Big interview with Leonardo in L'équipe today, maybe that will enlighten me after work. I haven't heard any rumours regarding Neymar and I'd be surprised about Ancelotti as he was in So Foot (French football mag a bit like WSC, for those wondering) hinting he'd prefer a return to the Premiership while singing the praises of football in Enlgand in general. The Becks situation is a definite rumour but due to France's age complex - i.e they fear playing anyone at the top level under 23 and over 31 (they don't subscribe to the "if you're good enough, you're old enough" theory) - it has been dismissed as a marketing ploy and nothing else should he sign.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 26 - 51
Les Brechin
November 15, 2011, 10:28am

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,736
Gold Stars: 174
The bloke in the car in front of me today who despite negotiating over half a dozen turns at various junctions did not use his indicators once.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 51
November 15, 2011, 10:45am
Guest User
Rob Scott

It seems to me the only "tatics" he knows is to scream abuse. And even that looses its impact when done too often.
Reply: 28 - 51
RoboCod
November 15, 2011, 10:49am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from 1106
Rob Scott

It seems to me the only "tatics" he knows is to scream abuse. And even that looses its impact when done too often.

Sometimes...I just can't formulate the words...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive twit of the Week

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.