1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
aaron rattray
November 13, 2011, 9:01am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
a great day out and town deserved the replay here are my ratings.

mckewon did well kept them out with a couple of decent saves i thought he dived a bit to late for one of their shots but he still tipped it around the post and a great confidence booster 7

wood did okay got back quick maybe he gave their winger too much time but he kept a clean sheet so it doesnt matter now 6.5

ianson i loved his antic for coulsons freekick he stodd facing the keeper and started staring him out and it almost payed off showed that he was mature enough to play although a couple of dodgy clearances he did well 6.5

kempson he didnt do much wrong i thought wasnt spectacular but did okay so 6

townsend fared well considering he is very inexperienced 7

coulson good free kick first half he conjured up some chances and stretetched their left back but in the second half the game went narrow so he was out of it a bit 7

thanoj not good not bad so 6

disley second half he broke up play and did well so 6.5

panther miskicked inside first 30 seconds did well passed well and looked alert maybe not match fit though 6.5

duffy was he playing? won a few headers 5

hearn maybe the knock hampered him a bit so 6

subs

artus did a few flicks when he came on but faded at least he didnt give the ball away 6

elding it took like 20 mins for him to touch the ball 5

makofo almost away and attckaing but the ref blew for a foul linked with artus quite well considring on pitch for 7 mins

who agrees who disagree?

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › my personal ratings against port vale

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.